General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a world of batshit crazy conspiracies, questioning whether Tigers head looks real or not is right at the fricking top!!!

Firstly, it's not only perfectly f*****g obvious that the photo is genuine, and is simply one guy leaning forward slightly thar in any way changes any perspective whatsoever!

But secondly, and something that I wish others applied before every posts, why?

Why would Tiger (or Zaki) want to fake a photo? What could possibly be gained from pretending that Tiger is in this country when he isn't? Why there? Why not a cardboard cut out at the training ground (where he's also been!)? There's simply no context or explanation that doesn't make these things sound even more stupid.

Or are we just witnessing the greatest whoosh of all time with Bazzer quietly chuckling to himself as @Colin B and my blood pressure goes through the roof?!

For those at the club who are sat laughing their B*****s off whilst looking through this, please please please can we have a montage of (badly) photoshopped images of Tiger to take this to another level?

Here's a start!

Screenshot_20211216-170227_Photo Collage.jpg

In a world of batshit crazy conspiracies, questioning whether Tigers head looks real or not is right at the fricking top!!!

Firstly, it's not only perfectly f*****g obvious that the photo is genuine, and is simply one guy leaning forward slightly thar in any way changes any perspective whatsoever!

Why would Tiger (or Zaki) want to fake a photo? What could possibly be gained from pretending that Tiger is in this country when he isn't? Why there? Why not a cardboard cut out at the training ground (where he's also been!)? There's simply no context or explanation that doesn't make these things sound even more stupid.

Or are we just witnessing the greatest whoosh of all time with Bazzer quietly chuckling to himself as @Colin B and my blood pressure goes through the roof?!

For those at the club who are sat laughing their B*****s off whilst looking through this, please please please can we have a montage of (badly) photoshopped images of Tiger to take this to another level?

Here's a start!

View attachment 7644
I'm quite impressed at how well the bow-tie goes with our shirt. I think next season we should try to incorporate one. And a cravat for the change strip.

Here's a start!

View attachment 7644
I only mentioned it from the original picture and said “ it looked a bit photoshopped “ everything else regarding this segment on this thread are down to others. But it does look a bit and that’s not me saying it is .

I'm quite impressed at how well the bow-tie goes with our shirt. I think next season we should try to incorporate one. And a cravat for the change strip.
I'll be disappointed if there is a top hat and cane combo too! In fact, I'd like our players to come onto the pitch like Apollo Creed in Rocky 4 (although admittedly that didn't work out too well!!)

I'll be disappointed if there is a top hat and cane combo too! In fact, I'd like our players to come onto the pitch like Apollo Creed in Rocky 4 (although admittedly that didn't work out too well!!)
Ah but what about the walkout theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom