General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he was planning to enter it in a competition.
Very large head and when I’ve met tiger his head was in proportion with the rest of his body and that picture doesn’t look like it’s in proportion with the body

“A gottle of Tiger geer”

a0d484a63861a007b92b22a55830ccff.jpg
That is outstanding work

Very large head and when I’ve met tiger his head was in proportion with the rest of his body and that picture doesn’t look like it’s in proportion with the body
Are you seriously suggesting this is a fake???

Your conspiracy theories have now reached a new level. Firstly, it's Zaki's Twitter account that it's posted on, and the account and replies (some from people I know) are all genuine. But secondly, and most importantly, I'd already said a few posts ago that Tiger was at the MK game. How do I know? I saw him and spoke with him. Or are you accusing me of being a liar?

He'll be at the game on Saturday, in the Directors' Box, look up and you'll see him. Or do you think that'll be an elaborately placed hologram or cardboard cut out???!!!

Jesus f*****g Christ, I lose the will to live with some of the posters on this forum sometimes.

Your conspiracy theories have now reached a new level. Firstly, it's Zaki's Twitter account that it's posted on, and the account and replies (some from people I know) are all genuine. But secondly, and most importantly, I'd already said a few posts ago that Tiger was at the MK game. How do I know? I saw him and spoke with him. Or are you accusing me of being a liar?

He'll be at the game on Saturday, in the Directors' Box, look up and you'll see him. Or do you think that'll be an elaborately placed hologram or cardboard cut out???!!!

Jesus f*****g Christ, I lose the will to live with some of the posters on this forum sometimes.
Absolutely

Batshit crazy does not really do it justice :ROFLMAO: 🤪

Your conspiracy theories have now reached a new level. Firstly, it's Zaki's Twitter account that it's posted on, and the account and replies (some from people I know) are all genuine.

Well the photo of tiger just doesn’t sit tight with the picture. It’s a very poor picture that has him looking like a one of those cartoons if someone with a small body and a large head.

Never said you were a Liar and never commented as such, never answered you over whether you saw him there or not and not questioned you about whether Tiger was in the country or whether he would be at the Wigan game.

As you put it Jesus f*****g Christ all I’ve commented about was the photo ffs Colin I’ve not questioned you, dear oh dear.

Well the photo of tiger just doesn’t sit tight with the picture. It’s a very poor picture that has him looking like a one of those cartoons if someone with a small body and a large head.

Never said you were a Liar and never commented as such, never answered you over whether you saw him there or not and not questioned you about whether Tiger was in the country or whether he would be at the Wigan game.

As you put it Jesus f*****g Christ all I’ve commented about was the photo ffs Colin I’ve not questioned you, dear oh dear.
Four times you've commented that the picture doesn't look right and could be photoshopped. It's not necessarily what you say, but what you imply, and you imply it FOUR times! You ignore my comment that he was at MK and continue with your ridiculous theory that it's a photoshopped picture.

Do you have so little self awareness that you can't see how your posts read, or do you actually think you're right? Do you know what, don't bother answering, as it will be some sort of deluded self justification, or diversion. I posted a simple one liner saying he was at MK, that should have been enough, and I really do have better things to do with my time than argue with somebody who probably thinks alien abductions are real.

Last edited:

Does this mean the takeover will finally commence to a conclusion?

D
Four times you've commented that the picture doesn't look right and could be photoshopped. It's not necessarily what you say, but what you imply, and you imply it FOUR times! You ignore my comment that he was at MK and continue with your ridiculous theory that it's a photoshopped picture.

Do you have so little self awareness that you can't see how your posts read, or do you actually think you're right? Do you know what, don't bother answering, as it will be some sort of deluded self justification, or diversion. I posted a simple one liner saying he was at MK, that should have been enough, and I really do have better things to do with my time than argue with somebody who probably thinks alien abductions are real.
Didn’t ignore your comment and didn’t dispute you about tiger not being here, I commented as the photo is a poor photo the posture the angle is all wrong and it does look photoshopped but it doesn’t mean he is not here. You said he was then that’s good enough for me.
I commented on the bloody photo not your comments.

Last edited:
D

idnt ignore your comment and didn’t dispute you about tiger not being here, I commented as the photo is a poor photo the posture the angle is all wrong and it does look photoshopped but it doesn’t mean he is not here. You said he was then that’s good enough for me.
I commented on the bloody photo not your comments.
To be fair it does look a bit like Tiger's head is stuck on to his body! Presumably because he's leaning forward and so his head looks bigger than it is.

I un
To be fair it does look a bit like Tiger's head is stuck on to his body! Presumably because he's leaning forward and so his head looks bigger than it is.
derstand but I’ve seen pictures like this which are photoshopped hence why I mentioned it, I certainly haven’t disputed whether he is here in the U.K. or whether he was at the Dongs on Saturday or whether he would be at the Kastad, that’s why I can’t understand where I’ve been called out over his presence or not, just commented on a photo that’s all.

Whenever I've seen Tiger he's been wearing a suit with a bow tie. He isn't wearing either in that photo, so I was immediately suspicious too.

In fact I've also never seen him in London.

The more I think about it, the more unlikely it seems.

The only logical conclusion is that this Zaki guy has somehow superimposed Tiger into a photo with himself and posted this on Twitter. Presumably there is some massive advantage to Zaki in doing this for reasons we aren't yet aware of.

I’ll be honest. I was expecting more Likes. I’m wasted on here, absolutely wasted.
I'm sure it was very funny but unfortunately I didn't understand the joke ☹️

I hope you appreciate that I can't be handing out forum likes willy nilly like some sort of harlot.

Whenever I've seen Tiger he's been wearing a suit with a bow tie. He isn't wearing either in that photo, so I was immediately suspicious too.

In fact I've also never seen him in London.

The more I think about it, the more unlikely it seems.

The only logical conclusion is that this Zaki guy has somehow superimposed Tiger into a photo with himself and posted this on Twitter. Presumably there is some massive advantage to Zaki in doing this for reasons we aren't yet aware of.
And in fact, when Zakki said it was great to see Tiger back "in London", he neglected to tell you that "London" is actually a restaurant in downtown Bangkok ;)

Anyway, Tiger is only dressed like that as he just hot footed it from his Milk Tray Man audition, otherwise I too would be suspicious as to why he's not wearing his trade mark bow tie (which he even wears in bed, apparently).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom