General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one was selling the club would one visit the training ground for any reason other than to say goodbye?

I guess the other reason is he's still the main man?
He could be visiting the training ground like he seems to do reasonably regularly? On every trip over here to see his club.
Not sure that means that he won't sell the club or that he is saying goodbye?

If one was selling the club would one visit the training ground for any reason other than to say goodbye?

I guess the other reason is he's still the main man?
From where on earth do you concoct that tortured argument? He's in the UK, so I imagine he visited the training ground because he's genuinely interested in what's going on there

Possibly having a reminiscence of when the fund / investment managers Zaki worked for loaned Reading £XXm at a decent rate of interest and got repaid in full and early when Tiger and co sold on to Renhe.

Tiger would have been at the training ground because that is where the club is on a daily basis - anyone he wanted to see would be there rather than the Kassam.

Possibly having a reminiscence of when the fund / investment managers Zaki worked for loaned Reading £XXm at a decent rate of interest and got repaid in full and early when Tiger and co sold on to Renhe.

Or it's two friends catching up and celebrating Zaki's new child being born a few weeks previously!

Four times you've commented that the picture doesn't look right and could be photoshopped. It's not necessarily what you say, but what you imply, and you imply it FOUR times! You ignore my comment that he was at MK and continue with your ridiculous theory that it's a photoshopped picture.

Do you have so little self awareness that you can't see how your posts read, or do you actually think you're right? Do you know what, don't bother answering, as it will be some sort of deluded self justification, or diversion. I posted a simple one liner saying he was at MK, that should have been enough, and I really do have better things to do with my time than argue with somebody who probably thinks alien abductions are real.
What are you in about “ ignored your comments “ I never commented about that in any way. Dear boy are you losing the plot or something?

I make one comment and you go hell bent to try and make things up.

In my comment about the said photo there is a word, ir was “ bit “ is an adverb used in the past tense. Maybe I should have used the verb “looks”before “ a bit, “ which would have made it more clearer to understand. It was a suggestion which is a noun to say it may or may not be real.

I repeatedly look for that photo. I’m repeatedly disappointed in my efforts. It was time time of year too right? And f**k me, twelve years ago too…
I’ve tried finding it on the way back machine with no luck. I can find a story of a teenage Matty Taylor scoring a brace against Kidlington from several months before he signed, and a story asking for fans to be in a Kit Kat advert a month after he signed, but I can’t find the Lee Fowler signing story that shows him in his little bow tie shirt. For some reason there are random skips and jumps that miss out entire chunks of time at random. I think FLi (as they were known back in’t day) also wiped loads of random archive stories from all clubs’ sites a few years ago when they were upgrading the toolkit template. The perfect storm of disappointment.

There’s the below photo from the OM but he’s covering up the bow tie with that bloody scarf. You can just about see it poking out at the top but it isn’t particularly glorious. The one I took was much, much more ridiculous. Think I took it on my BlackBerry, whereas this one was done proper and that:

2F4773B2-B015-471E-B0B5-B5423A48066F.jpeg

We need takeover news ASAP. Otherwise I’ll start posting pictures of Shane Killock.

What are you in about “ ignored your comments “ I never commented about that in any way. Dear boy are you losing the plot or something?

I make one comment and you go hell bent to try and make things up.

In my comment about the said photo there is a word, ir was “ bit “ is an adverb used in the past tense. Maybe I should have used the verb “looks”before “ a bit, “ which would have made it more clearer to understand. It was a suggestion which is a noun to say it may or may not be real.
Try reading that post back before accusing other people of losing the plot.

You've either swallowed a dictionary, been on the sauce (or both), or maybe it's you that's lost the plot. And that's ignoring you claiming a perfectly legit photograph had been photoshopped for reasons best known to yourself.

I'm beginning to think you must be a parody account.

Try reading that post back before accusing other people of losing the plot.

You've either swallowed a dictionary, been on the sauce (or both), or maybe it's you that's lost the plot. And that's ignoring you claiming a perfectly legit photograph had been photoshopped for reasons best known to yourself.

I'm beginning to think you must be a parody account.
Didn’t claim it was photoshopped, I said it “ looks a bit “ not “ it has been “ thats the difference. What was it those Ipswich fans sung “ boring boring boring xxxxx x

Players and Tiger send greetings video for Mrs Tiger's birthday ...good to see him back in the UK for a home game...stay safe and healthy everyone and expect he is hoping to be let back in to Bangkok without any problems!

Didn’t claim it was photoshopped, I said it “ looks a bit “ not “ it has been “ thats the difference. What was it those Ipswich fans sung “ boring boring boring xxxxx x
Oh the irony................

Takeover news without some sort of stadium announcement is meaningless?
My irrelevant thoughts. Financial stability of owning your own ground etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom