General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate this sounds weird, is it a gay thing I don’t understand? I don’t think this neighbourhood watch committee is as exciting as you imagine

Defo not a gay thing!!

As I mentioned after hearing direct from the SLO and having an invitation to directly forward and suggestions and ideas to him.

Also and hearing what ML had to say I think it’s a very good idea. That is if it’s done as proposed and not cloak and dagger, like yesterday.

The sketchy details and then the silence on how it all came about is worthy of an explanation.

CDefo not a gay thing!!

As I mentioned after hearing direct from the SLO and having an invitation to directly forward and suggestions and ideas to him.

Also and hearing what ML had to say I think it’s a very good idea. That is if it’s done as proposed and not cloak and dagger, like yesterday.

The sketchy details and then the silence on how it all came about is worthy of an explanation.
I don’t understand the undercurrents but am sure you could be part of it if you want

No news today? Is it good news? As the saying goes.
Not in this situation. Otherwise we could have no news for another several years!!

Seems like the ITK'ers were jumping to conclusions and not realising that the clubs definition of a "Series of exciting announcements" are completely different to the fans and their expectations.

Not in this situation. Otherwise we could have no news for another several years!!

Seems like the ITK'ers were jumping to conclusions and not realising that the clubs definition of a "Series of exciting announcements" are completely different to the fans and their expectations.
Perhaps a different opinion by the weekend

What are we actually expecting though?

Surely any announcement is likely to be 'Existing shareholders buy the club' and 'One of them is the new Chairman' (unless they leave ST there as a figurehead).

I mean you'd hope for 'New stadium all agreed, work starts Friday', '£5 million added into transfer kitty' and 'Everyone who has already bought a season ticket gets a free shirt and half their money back' - but I don't think any of those will happen.

Surely any announcement is likely to be 'Existing shareholders buy the club' and 'One of them is the new Chairman' (unless they leave ST there as a figurehead).

I mean you'd hope for 'New stadium all agreed, work starts Friday', '£5 million added into transfer kitty' and 'Everyone who has already bought a season ticket gets a free shirt and half their money back' - but I don't think any of those will happen.

Lundstram has signed for us. :)

We are expecting what the ITK cabal sold us............... at least.

Or nothing.......... famine or feast.

You'd hope if there was a new chairman they would say something about the stadium situation.

You'd hope if there was a new chairman they would say something about the stadium situation.
Yes, you would. But (not ITK at all!) I suspect there have been and still remain many hurdles to jump before anything definite can be announced.

He says, hoping that those who *are* ITK jump on this to tell me it's all sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom