General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotchers can't you and @Colin B @Wallop @Firstpost just post we are buying the Kassam to stop this thread constantly going around in circles🙃

People just don't want to listen

We are buying the kassam though, why else would Erick jump on board now when then clearly isn't no land identified for a new build.

Yeah I really hope they announce something before the start of the season.

Identified maybe, but has a planning application gone in better still have they acquired the land, has a consultation taken place……..all this has to happen first and that takes time.

I'm sure this sort of question has been answered numerous times on the various threads where the discussion about the stadium has taken place.

I'm sure this sort of question has been answered numerous times on the various threads where the discussion about the stadium has taken place.

No it hasn't, everyone in the know has dodged them questions by stating they cannot give out that information.

No it hasn't, everyone in the know has dodged them questions by stating they cannot give out that information.

Look back through the many pages, it will have been answered as this conversation has been repeated many times.

Positive news is on the horizon. Stop thinking otherwise! Nobody wants to give out certain information you require, because maybe the club owners don’t want certain things released until they are ready. Stop the bed wetting, and wait and see.

All I will say is that it’s very exciting and worth the wait.

Niall McWilliams will deserve a lot of credit too.

Vanity, status and something to do like most rich people that get involved in football. I'm sure the have a plan to buy or build a new ground but Kassam ain't selling and the councils won't grant planning.
If planning permission has already been refused, and/or Kassam has refused to sell the stadium and surrounding land, then what would be the point of a billionaire, with a history of buying football clubs, and building new stadiums for those clubs, increasing his stake in a little league one club, if that club had no real avenues of progress to go down.

As impatient as we are all becoming with this, something positive and exciting MUST be happening, otherwise none of this makes sense.

I love it when those claiming to have insight into this matter lecture those that don’t on ‘bed wetting’ or ‘patience’. As if they would be any different were they placed into a similar position of ignorance.

Brill, that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Positive news is on the horizon. Stop thinking otherwise! Nobody wants to give out certain information you require, because maybe the club owners don’t want certain things released until they are ready. Stop the bed wetting, and wait and see.

All I will say is that it’s very exciting and worth the wait.

Niall McWilliams will deserve a lot of credit too.
So you’re saying all these ITK’s are not saying anything because nobody OTK wants certain information given out…..ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom