Manager/Coach Des Buckingham

over 80 percent of fans who have voted back Buckingham so i don't see the point of those who continually trying to talk down the coach and the players.

We know what kind of fan Kip is. it looks as though @uptheus should change their user name to @downtheus

Are you incapable of supporting your football club which is 7th in League 1 and 1 point off the playoffs. or are you planning to snipe for the rest of the season?
I support the team during games, but too many false dawns, so turn to realism.

I was probably the first fan to call out Tim Williams, funny how things change.

Also one of the first to raise concerns about Karl!

By the way, I want Des to succeed, but after the away game against Rovers and Saturday’s game, I really struggled to fight this optimism, but still hope that changes.

Also been supporting the club for nearly 50 years, so I think that gives me the right to give my thoughts/opinions.

Now for a Scothegg’s response!!

You’re joking right?

‘Which OUFC Related Folk Do You Share Your Age With’ sounds infinitely more preferable to most of the posts on here. Mine included.
I was born the day after Headington United played their final game, so I claim to share my birthday with Oxford united, also the final game at the Manor was on my 41st birthday.

I was born the day after Headington United played their final game, so I claim to share my birthday with Oxford united, also the final game at the Manor was on my 41st birthday.
So to summarise, you killed off both Headington United and The Manor Ground to mark birthdays? I should ban you... 🤣

Thanks to everyone who is letting us know which birthdays they share with Oxford United players.
I wonder if anyone's mother's maiden name or first pet is the same as a Yellow. Please do share
As you asked, I had a cockatiel called 'Brockey'. It hated little bruv, guess it sensed he'd defect to Oxford City later in life.

Is Mick Harford still a key staff member for you or has he taken a more backseat role?

From the outside he seems intrinsic to getting you into the PL.
His official title is head of recruitment, but I believe he is around the training ground daily and plays a more of mentoring role more than anything

I hope you don't spend too much time ruing this, there's no way you could have known.

If I found out that we had indeed previously had a player called Oscar, who also happened to do a fine impression of the carousel at St Giles Fair, I’d be well pleased.

Here’s hoping.🤞

Me & my mate, got a lift off John Shuker.
Hitchhiking to watch us play Exeter City away...

Me & my mate used to gain free entry to the London Road, by carrying Bobby McDonald & Dave Langans,kit bag through the side entrance on big sold out cup matches

Thanks to everyone who is letting us know which birthdays they share with Oxford United players.
I wonder if anyone's mother's maiden name or first pet is the same as a Yellow. Please do share

I had cats called Misty, Toffee and Fudge.

I had a lovely black Labrador, called Max in the 80's. Obviously after Max Crocombe.

Back
Top Bottom