Tickets Doncaster Rovers- attendance

It’s a 12:30 kick off so 9,000+ feels pretty good to me. It’s a much trickier time for a lot of people than 3pm.

I wonder how many people will forget.

Two less than it would have been since I reminded my mate yesterday, him and his daughter should now turn up on time.

Block 18 (East Stand central) and block 5 (SSL central) both sold out.
Also no tickets left available in block 2.

Just bought two extras for my grandsons. The younger one has still yet to experience defeat! Two wins and two draws to date. I knew he should have gone to Rotherham!

At 11.15pm on Thursday, I have home seat sales at 8,072. Add in 290 for boxes and hopefully 500 from Donny and we are around 8,862 for total attendance at this point so we should comfortably exceed 9,000 and could end up around 9,500.

I have 1,505 home seats remaining which are split

South Stand Lower 376
South Stand Upper 409
East Stand 222
North Stand 498

8,111 at midnight.

More steady, but unspectacular sales yesterday, as has been the case all of this week. We're selling slower than recent "big" games, in the week preceding the game, but coming from a higher base. If that continues until kick off I think 9,000 home fans will be our limit. Of course we could have a late rush, as we did for the MK Dons game and exceed that. Add in the away fans, and it's still looking like 9,500 tops.

It's been an odd one this, both in respect of when the tickets have sold, and also where. For instance the East Stand is proving most popular, with 93% occupancy, whereas the North Stand has more availability than usual. SSU has sold really slowly all week.

Still hopeful of a late boost, but it's still going to be a good crowd for a dead rubber no matter what happens.

Not long now dot counters, soon you'll have a well earned break. Thanks for these threads, they have proven to be strangely engrossing. Hope to see a continuation next season, maybe with some graphs included for those of us who prefer pictures to lots of words to read ;)

I would say Saturday night both of you celebrate the end of the season with a well-earned glass of fizz, but you'd both probably count the bubbles in each glass...

Not long now dot counters, soon you'll have a well earned break. Thanks for these threads, they have proven to be strangely engrossing. Hope to see a continuation next season, maybe with some graphs included for those of us who prefer pictures to lots of words to read ;)

I would say Saturday night both of you celebrate the end of the season with a well-earned glass of fizz, but you'd both probably count the bubbles in each glass...
They will be back for the pre season friendlies, not long to wait 😀

I do have the graphs, but have struggled to put them on here in a format that works properly. I'll see if I can find a way for next season.

I do have the graphs, but have struggled to put them on here in a format that works properly. I'll see if I can find a way for next season.
That’s what I like to hear Colin B already planning for next season .

Just 24 hours until the dot counting season closes and the summer dot-counting transfer windows open with rumours aplenty on social media that Forest Green Rovers are planning a big money bid for Colin - here's hoping the club will turn it down and we can hang on to our dot-counting talisman!

Relatively quiet on the sales front this morning with 8,162 sales as of 12.30 pm which means we are probably still just under the 9,000 figure in total.

I have the number of seats still available as 1,444 split 364 SSL, 397 SSU, 205 ES and 478 NS.

Can you not screenshot them and post on here as a png? OUFC would be the envy of all other Football League dot counters!! :D

There's an opportunity for history to be made with Sam Winnall able to become the clubs leading goal scorer.

Just 100 more needed for Big Sam to leave on a high!!

Should get a few more through the gates!

There's an opportunity for history to be made with Sam Winnall able to become the clubs leading goal scorer.

Just 100 more needed for Big Sam to leave on a high!!

Should get a few more through the gates!

Is the game scheduled to go on forever then?

Back
Top Bottom