Tickets Doncaster Rovers- attendance

I think 7,000 will be very decent on Saturday, more likely to be around 6,000 though and a reversion back to our normal gates pre this expectant period with all those big games we've just had.

I think 7,000 will be very decent on Saturday, more likely to be around 6,000 though and a reversion back to our normal gates pre this expectant period with all those big games we've just had.
We've already sold over 7500 home tickets, so much more likely to be around the 8500-9000 mark for home fans alone, so similar home sales to many of the other games

Getting on for 8,000 home tickets sold already.

Have you been following this thread?
9 000 + looks very likely and more than 8 000 in total are already sold

Getting on for 8,000 home tickets sold already.

That's incredible. I suppose there was the expectancy of us reaching the play offs, otherwise I can't really think why anyone would be in a rush to attend this match. It will be no more than a pre season kick about unfortunately, I think I'll probably still go but can't say I'm too motivated by it !!!!

That's incredible. I suppose there was the expectancy of us reaching the play offs, otherwise I can't really think why anyone would be in a rush to attend this match. It will be no more than a pre season kick about unfortunately, I think I'll probably still go but can't say I'm too motivated by it !!!!
Last game of the season. No game for a couple of months. Why wouldn't you want to go?

No way, we want to finish the season strongly, definitely finish above Pompey, and feel positive about next year.

• React
Reactions: GRB
No way, we want to finish the season strongly, definitely finish above Pompey, and feel positive about next year.

Hmm. Not sure any result against Donneh will have bearing on how positive I feel about next season.

It was blowing a gale and if I remember correctly, Adam Murray scored a wind assisted goal for Kidderminster.

Paul Mccarthy with the winner from a corner that the wind looked like added power to his header. This was 2004 the same season Doncaster went up as champions.

Hmm. Not sure any result against Donneh will have bearing on how positive I feel about next season.
I'm sure a defeat would probably get a lot of people feeling negative.

Strange one this.

We're currently at 7,850, without boxes and away fans. That's very good for this stage, but sales over the last few days have been reasonable, without being outstanding. It's hard to forecast it, but I feel we're heading for about 9,000 home fans and a total attendance of 9,500. Which is a hell of an improvement from the 6,000 suggested above!

This needs to be our base attendance for the "normal" games next season, with increased season ticket sales it's easily achievable.

I think we should aim for and will get 6k season ticket holders.

Exciting times.

And I don’t think we need to give our product away and devalue it. You want to guarantee to watch attractive football, lots of goals, big games and big crowds. Get a season ticket.

Home games on offer:
Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Ipswich, Bolton, Charlton, Portsmouth, Sunderland, and so the list goes on.

Exciting times.

And I don’t think we need to give our product away and devalue it. You want to guarantee to watch attractive football, lots of goals, big games and big crowds. Get a season ticket.

Home games on offer:
Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Ipswich, Bolton, Charlton, Portsmouth, Sunderland, and so the list goes on.
Heck yes, home games have been great this season and in the previous two (when we could attend). That's why I don't understand people who only have negative things to say.

Heck yes, home games have been great this season and in the previous two (when we could attend). That's why I don't understand people who only have negative things to say.
The home games and entertainment has been incredibly good this season ( far better than the away games although even then Wednesday, Charlton and a few other away games have been very good too)
No doubt also that the increased crowds have helped making the home games into 'occasions'
Hopefully this will lead to a good increase in ST sales for next season

The Jim Smith Stand looks like it will be close to sell out
The family part of the NS should virtually sell out .
Looking good!

Exciting times.

Home games on offer:
…possibly Scum too

7,950 at midnight last night.

Steady, but unspectacular sales over the last 24 hours. 9,000 home sales (and 9,500 total) is still on, but the next 24 hours sales will be key. It's a positive step, though, that we feel 9,500 is a bit meh!!!

7,950 at midnight last night.

Steady, but unspectacular sales over the last 24 hours. 9,000 home sales (and 9,500 total) is still on, but the next 24 hours sales will be key. It's a positive step, though, that we feel 9,500 is a bit meh!!!

Weather is looking good too which should hopefully help.

It’s a 12:30 kick off so 9,000+ feels pretty good to me. It’s a much trickier time for a lot of people than 3pm.

I wonder how many people will forget.

Back
Top Bottom