EFL MK Dons..........

Horrible injury to Mo Eisa, stretchered off. Not nice for any player, but a part of me is thinking it's a good job he's unlikely to be playing on Tuesday.

Twine is a great good player who will be a championship next season whether with MK or one of the higher placed championship teams.

Twine is a great good player who will be a championship next season whether with MK or one of the higher placed championship teams.

Best attacking Midfielder in League one by a mile, Barry Bannan is class too.

Best attacking Midfielder in League one by a mile, Barry Bannan is class too.
Bannan scored a cracking goal against us at home. Hope our midfield can subdue the MK midfield on Tuesday with our CB pairing standing strong.

After MK Dons losing to Sheff Wed at home and Rotherham winning, the next two games for us can decide the automatic place. Realistically after tonights result we are now looking at league one again next season unless a miracle happens. We blew our chances at Plymouth and Morecambe. As you say. Not over until the fat lady sings.

Sheffield Wednesday are absolutely having MK's pants down here. Absolute screamer from Bannan as well, a real class act at this level
Barry Bannon is well above L1 level. A really class act.
We all thought that was it when we went 2 1 up at Wednesday with minutes left.
Bannon still hit one from 30 years that was going to be the equaliser until Jack Stevens tipped it onto the cross bar

It's long past the time this franchise business was put to bed. MK Dons have now established themselves as a club/team in their own right and the the club team of Milton Keynes and are both improving on the field and in local support. It would probably now be the time to drop the Dons soubriquet though as this ubdoubtedly remains a red rag to Wimbledon FC supporters. It's true MK took advantage at the time to fast track into the EFL but officialdom approved it and it is what it is. There are an awful lot of issues in professional football and the way it's run to continue to get angy about. This now is really not one of them.
Nevertheless
A team in their position at this time of the season playing away to one of their closest neighbours and they haven’t sold their full allocation is absolutely abysmal

Nevertheless
A team in their position at this time of the season playing away to one of their closest neighbours and they haven’t sold their full allocation is absolutely abysmal
8 500 home fans v Sheffield Wednesday. I expect that included a lot of ST holders who didn't bother turning up.
Wednesday took nearly 5,500 there.

After last night's result it's a bit of a dead rubber for us but it would be great to beat this non-entity of a franchise to stop them getting automatic promotion for the good of football.

Yes, a nothing game for us but we can p*ss on someone else’s fire I guess. Shame it’s come to that after so much hope two or three weeks ago. Vital in the summer that we bring in characters steeped in having a winning mentality and not just pretty footballers who lack in the more street wise aspects of the game.

It's absolutely not a dead rubber. All we can do is win every game and see where that takes us.

Oh it is. You know it, I know it, we all know it. The players only have themselves to blame, they had a play off spot in the palm of their hand and it’s been a complete implosion. Admirable that you don’t see it that way, difference between a realist and a fantasist I guess.

Oh it is. You know it, I know it, we all know it. The players only have themselves to blame, they had a play off spot in the palm of their hand and it’s been a complete implosion. Admirable that you don’t see it that way, difference between a realist and a fantasist I guess.

It only becomes a dead rubber when it's impossible to go up. It's maybe unlikely but stranger things have happened.

Back
Top Bottom