New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Just like with the above LTNs in East Oxford then? Except they are 24/7/365 not for half an hour 26 times a year.
Yes & we know what everyone thinks of them.it took me 1 hour on the bus the other day from Cowley centre to town via Cowley road. Plus another hour from town by bus to Kidlington .2 bloody hours to get from one side of Oxford to the other.it's an absolute joke on them roads at certain times of day. Mind you it was 3 o'clock pm till 5 pm. The amount of people picking up their kids in there Chelsea Tractors, popping out of every side street along they route..

Yes & we know what everyone thinks of them.it took me 1 hour on the bus the other day from Cowley centre to town via Cowley road. Plus another hour from town by bus to Kidlington .2 bloody hours to get from one side of Oxford to the other.it's an absolute joke on them roads at certain times of day. Mind you it was 3 o'clock pm till 5 pm. The amount of people picking up their kids in there Chelsea Tractors, popping out of every side street along they route..

I moved away before they became a thing, for ten years previously I drive from back and from Cowley to town regularly, rush hours were a nightmare then so can imagine what adding to that problem has done. If People in a much more built up, busier area can cope with that all of the time I can't really see what people are moaning about in Kidlington about having a very occasional diversion, barely a problem.

I moved away before they became a thing, for ten years previously I drive from back and from Cowley to town regularly, rush hours were a nightmare then so can imagine what adding to that problem has done. If People in a much more built up, busier area can cope with that all of the time I can't really see what people are moaning about in Kidlington about having a very occasional diversion, barely a problem.
Yep , I suppose it's the ltns& what seems like forever, permanent road works. That not only p*****s the locals off but everyone in Oxford/ Oxfordshire ,that uses the roads . No matter what mode of transport. It's even a nightmare to cross the road walking ,without some hero beeping their horn & want to break your neck. It's getting like Mad Max out there 🤣🤣

If People in a much more built up, busier area can cope with that all of the time I can't really see what people are moaning about in Kidlington about having a very occasional diversion, barely a problem.
You'll probably find those people in Kidlington think they are better than the peasants of East Oxford.

You'll probably find those people in Kidlington think they are better than the peasants of East Oxford.
certain people in Kidlington, and area ( including north Oxford) have a superiority complex it appears

certain people in Kidlington, and area ( including north Oxford) have a superiority complex it appears
Yes & makes all the people that's came from Oxford, to live in Kidlington , over the years look bad. To many people have got that quint village attitude still& can't get over ,it's more or less a suburb of Oxford.
Get over it & welcome to the real world..

Sorry for the basic element to this question as I am not as close to the club as many on here. Is there an eta on when our plans will be submitted to the district council? Are we talking a couple of weeks or six months?

Used to take longer from Oxford city centre or the Headington hospitals to Kidlington, by van.
Than it did from the likes of Reading and Salisbury to Kidlington

Sorry for the basic element to this question as I am not as close to the club as many on here. Is there an eta on when our plans will be submitted to the district council? Are we talking a couple of weeks or six months?
With our 'corporate speak' CEO and the never to be seen 'chairman', your guess is as good as anybody else's.

Leysboy suggested that he had heard 2 to 3 weeks.
Let's hope that is right.

Back
Top Bottom