New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

What activities are the club going to come up with that are going to fill the 16,000 ground twice a week for a year? That's 104 occasions so they need at least 75/80 more than just our matches? Taylor Swift going to do a residency for a year or two?

We already have a ‘Blank Space’ at our current stadium where the fourth stand should be.

Victoria Campbell has been online in the last 24 hours on Nextdoor.

Steve Hill is the only one I’ve had to block on Nextdoor such is the level of twaddle he comes out with.
He's one of the worst. Supremely arrogant and condescending too.

Like many FoSB members he's not from Oxfordshire (he's from Birmingham)

A Kidlington resident has just said on next door that she won't be able to drive to the park and ride to get a bus to Oxford because of the road closures umm use the bus instead of adding to the problems
Why would a Kidlington resident drive to the P&R when there are plenty of buses running to and from Kidlington to Oxford.

Why would a Kidlington resident drive to the P&R when there are plenty of buses running to and from Kidlington to Oxford.
the 700 bus service ( weekdays day times- currently) runs from Kidlington to the JR and Churchill ( and stops close to the Nuffield) before going to Thornhill P&R - ( and back- and it stops at Parkway going both ways)

Morning all, just as a reminder, to think before you post. We need to keep our composure and we do not want more ammunition against the fans.

This is a public forum, so all can see what is posted. Some posts have been brought to my attention as they do cross the line's of unacceptable. All views should respcted.

DM me if you need to....

Bus journey times have been ruined by LTNs.

it took me 1 hour from the Slade headington to town at 12.30 PM on Saturday. 5 min walk through town. then caught the no 2 back home to Kidlington, I arrived back home roughly about 2.30pm. trust me it's chaotic as it is . Ltns botley rd closure it's worse. 2 hours to get home .7 miles across Oxford. I can catch the train from Oxford parkway to Marleybone & back quicker ..

Last edited:
Victoria Campbell has been online in the last 24 hours on Nextdoor.

Steve Hill is the only one I’ve had to block on Nextdoor such is the level of twaddle he comes out with.
I hadn't been on Nextdoor for several days, and haven't posted on there for many weeks (my last post, which was a perfectly reasonable post stating a few facts, was deleted as "public shaming" so I can't be bothered to give them the time of day if they're going to shut me down as soon as I say something worthwhile) but I thought I'd have a catch up last night and read some of the latest stadium threads.

My God, nothing has changed! Middleton, Campbell, Thompson, Tom White, and a couple of other obnoxious new entrants still spouting the same drivel and never answering a question when it's put to them. Middleton and Campbell still regurgitating the "why did OUFC cancel their right to stay at The Kassam?" myth and Middleton banging on about capacity events "at least twice a week" and yet refusing to acknowledge the several posters who pointed out his error. The Parish Poll being trotted out as if it were a referendum, while ignoring the result of the wider consultation. All posts are traffic, road closures, anti social behaviour, blah, blah, blah.

These people are like a cult. You can't talk to them, and I for one will use my energies in talking to people who are prepared to listen. I'll certainly argue our case, but I think I've had it with Nextdoor now, it's like bashing your head against a wall or talking to children who stick their fingers in their ears and go la, la, al, la, la while you're talking. Just reading it for an hour or so last night gave me a headache!!!!

Hats off to those of you who are persisting though.

Back
Top Bottom