What have you been listening to lately?

If anyone else's tastes run to the 'unusual' (what my daughter has always described as 'Dads weirdo music') then give Renaldo and The Loaf a listen. A lazy description, but sort of an English version of The Residents. I found then fairly recently and have been enjoying catching up with what they've done over the years.

If anyone else's tastes run to the 'unusual' (what my daughter has always described as 'Dads weirdo music') then give Renaldo and The Loaf a listen. A lazy description, but sort of an English version of The Residents. I found then fairly recently and have been enjoying catching up with what they've done over the years.
(She’s not wrong) 😉😂

The new October Drift album is out tomorrow. Unfortunately, the bloody vinyl has been delayed so I'll wait until that arrives before I listen to it, first plays need to be done properly with a decent sound system.

Wishbone Ash at the O2 last night were a good old trip back to my youth.
Also a very good article on Andy Partridge of XTC he may be from that place down the A420 even though he was born in Malta but there's no denying his talent as a songwriter

Wishbone Ash at the O2 last night were a good old trip back to my youth.
Also a very good article on Andy Partridge of XTC he may be from that place down the A420 even though he was born in Malta but there's no denying his talent as a songwriter
I was at the Ash! Great gig and Argus is such a good album. I will read the XTC piece too.

My wife and I have just started to watch Lucifer on Netflix a very enjoyable show

Going to see Squeeze in Oxford this evening.

One of my favourite bands, this will be the 7th? time I’ve seen them live.

Tickets booked to see Michael Bublé with the Mrs next March mtickets booked to see Joe Bonamassa next May

Watched Muse again (11th or 12th time) yesterday in a small venue as part of their club tour, cracking atmosphere.
Was also press ganged into listening to Taylor Swift's new album by the kids...actually very good, she's certainly a talent.

Back
Top Bottom