Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Now tv available in Europe? Cannot find any info on the website.
There are a few sites like livesoccertv.com and releasesky.com which grab a version of the sky coverage but are not completely reliable..
I shall likely use a VPN connection to USA and then watch on ESPN+ as I did for the Tranmere JPT game in February.
I already have VPN Express so the extra cost is $13.99 for a month subscription on ESPN+
Not too bad for 3 games! :)

Congratulations those that got a ticket. Super Jel... I will be using the In-laws sky Go app lol.

As for the game just keep it close going into second game blackpool are no mugs at all... This is where you need the class from the likes of Barker etc.. Without being greedy or pulling out of tackles.. apprehensive. Still 3 days to go boys.

Coyy

Congratulations those that got a ticket. Super Jel... I will be using the In-laws sky Go app lol.

As for the game just keep it close going into second game blackpool are no mugs at all... This is where you need the class from the likes of Barker etc.. Without being greedy or pulling out of tackles.. apprehensive. Still 3 days to go boys.

Coyy
Yes, keep it close, we’re more than capable of winning there too

Watching the FA cup and the fans are allowed not to where our masks? As it appears especially in the Leicester end that masks appear optional l.

Last edited:
The Code of Conduct you agreed to when entering the ballot stipulates facemask to be worn. And suggests doing a lateral flow test.

Watching the FA cup and the fans are we allowed not to where our masks? As it appears especially in the Leicester end that masks appear optional l.
They should be wearing masks, social distanced in their designated seats... and this is why we aren't allowed full grounds yet 😬

They should be wearing masks, social distanced in their designated seats... and this is why we aren't allowed full grounds yet 😬
It's a test event so masks and social distancing not required as everyone tested negative before entering.

It's frustrating to have the limited numbers that we have but we can't compare the two events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom