Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me of the Covid stats for Leicester.....

Better than the North West.... :)
131 cases last week.

The burger vans outside the stadium will be operating before the game, but what’s the score with the oZone chippy? Is it even still in business?

This is really important.

It quite clearly says masks must be worn.
You're right, didn't scan that far down. However I'm sure that was revised after other test events where masks were advisory rather than compulsory. I'll try to dig out that review.

Strangely you appear to have posted a link that proves what I said was exactly right?
You're right, didn't scan that far down. However I'm sure that was revised after other test events where masks were advisory rather than compulsory. I'll try to dig out that review.

Do try and read things first. Try reading this lot. And, perhaps not just scanning?

Will participants need to wear a mask?

Yes, participants will be asked to ensure that face coverings are worn at all times, even when seated in the stadium bowl.

UEFA Guide

Gov.uk

Do try and read things first. Try reading this lot. And, perhaps not just scanning?

Will participants need to wear a mask?

Yes, participants will be asked to ensure that face coverings are worn at all times, even when seated in the stadium bowl.

UEFA Guide

Gov.uk

Congratulations you've scored a point, you must be proud.

However, my point stands that following other test events, include a nightclub opening in Liverpool which was maskless, I believe guidelines were updated.

I will try to find a link to this guidance to score a point in this fascinating game!

Congratulations you've scored a point, you must be proud.

However, my point stands that following other test events, include a nightclub opening in Liverpool which was maskless, I believe guidelines were updated.

I will try to find a link to this guidance to score a point in this fascinating game!
"Scored a point" Is that what it comes down to with you? No apology for not even reading the evidence and acknowledging your error. You then continue to assert that you were right all along despite not having even a shred of proof. Does that make you proud?
It's not a game in which one scores points. It's not remotely fascinating. It is, quite simply, the stating of facts. Your 'point' does not stand. You were wrong in your assertion.

The process by which we all may be able to resume a 'normal' life style is not a 'game' it is a very serious business.

But, of course, you 'believe'.

p.s. This is what you are referring to, a Liverpool nightclub - nothing to do with football grounds:

"Scored a point" Is that what it comes down to with you? No apology for not even reading the evidence and acknowledging your error. You then continue to assert that you were right all along despite not having even a shred of proof. Does that make you proud?
It's not a game in which one scores points. It's not remotely fascinating. It is, quite simply, the stating of facts. Your 'point' does not stand. You were wrong in your assertion.

The process by which we all may be able to resume a 'normal' life style is not a 'game' it is a very serious business.

But, of course, you 'believe'.

p.s. This is what you are referring to, a Liverpool nightclub - nothing to do with football grounds:

chill out, are you the headmaster 😂🤣😂🤣

We fell out after I was playing 80's music at 3am!
He banged on the wall shouting "I need a little respect!"
I said "great tune, I love Erasure!!"
He said 'I'm calling the police', so I replied 'don't stand so close to me'.

I watched the cup final,was a classic var controversy. Pleased Leicester won just about deserved it. Such a pleasure to watch a match on bbc with no endless adverts bring on the euros. Obviously after the really important matches......

Of course. Works on my TV and tablet. But I like to isolate myself during a match. My Dutch misses should not learn some of the words I use during a match. And FMS does not work on PC's.
Hoping that no company in the Netherlands is sending it out, then like the last time we were in Sky iFollow send it out here.

I watched the cup final,was a classic var controversy. Pleased Leicester won just about deserved it. Such a pleasure to watch a match on bbc with no endless adverts bring on the euros. Obviously after the really important matches......
Thought the cup final was a bit of a throwback, maybe the return of the fans (albeit only 20,000) gave it a bit of a party atmosphere. The game itself wasn’t a classic but tight and cagey and settled by a bit of magic, just like a lot of old finals were. FA Cup finals aren’t meant to be won 6-0 like Man City did that time ! What a really together club Leicester are too, seemed a real connection from fans right through to the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom