Home Match Day Thread 30/01/2021 L1 OUFC v Fleetwood Town

I’ve been booted out of iFollow completely and can’t log back in! And on Tuesday I couldn’t use my laptop, no audio or video - weirdly though I could get in through my son’s MacBook

Yo, I would google 'clear browser cache'

Click on a link that explains it for whatever web browser you are using (Edge, Chrome, Firefox etc). Restart your browser once this is done and it shouldn't have any issues.

Edit - here's an explainer for Google Chrome

Yo, I would google 'clear browser cache'

Click on a link that explains it for whatever web browser you are using (Edge, Chrome, Firefox etc). Restart your browser once this is done and it shouldn't have any issues.

Edit - here's an explainer for Google Chrome

thanks! For some reason Ifollow/oufc won’t recognise my email address, very frustrating but hopefully the one device I’m still signed in on might work: otherwise it’ll be radox and imagination

They’ve definitely done something - possibly server based. Had to log in to ifollow again today. Normally auto logged in.

Of course Karl doesn’t play Henry centrally. Sorry but he is stubborn, and has a desire to prove fans wrong and that he knows best. That’s just a fact
Ridiculous.
I would think that he is far far more interested in winning a game if football rather than listen to a small number of supporters (who themselves have different views) on an onscure Internet forum.
The club have win 7 in a row and you think that the manager should listen to you for his team selection? Unbelievable

Afternoon folks. All nice and warm? Good. Today will see the end of an era. The mighty Yellows will win 3-0

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

McNally talks really well. Sounds like a really switched on lad. And compared to Cooper, I can actually understand him...😅

Come on lads, just lay that record they have against us to bed once and for all. Regardless of the weather just win and win well.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Isn’t iFollow a pain in the a**e. Keeps going to advertising. er mainly for iFollow which anyone listening iFollow already has! Just seems to happen at the worst times.

Isn’t iFollow a pain in the a**e. Keeps going to advertising. er mainly for iFollow which anyone listening iFollow already has! Just seems to happen at the worst times.

You can listen to Radio Oxford online upto kick off.

Back
Top Bottom