Home Match Day Thread 05/02/2022 L1: OUFC v Portsmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those two late goals are even better than I remember. CB’s is a rocket and Holland’s was Roofesque with the drop inside and then bending it low to the keeper’s left, right in the corner.

Big shoutout to the guy to the left of me in the East Stand who shouted “don’t shoot” just before CB shot!

And big shoutout to the guy to the right of me in the East Stand who get kept bemoaning Holland for cutting inside, just before he cut inside for the winner!!

Just watched the highlights, think Cam’s goal was slightly better than Holland’s, although neither were exactly bad ha

I do agree the red was harsh looking at the video, never really saw it during the match so was expecting worse based on what those around me were saying

Those two late goals are even better than I remember. CB’s is a rocket and Holland’s was Roofesque with the drop inside and then bending it low to the keeper’s left, right in the corner.

Big shoutout to the guy to the left of me in the East Stand who shouted “don’t shoot” just before CB shot!

And big shoutout to the guy to the right of me in the East Stand who get kept bemoaning Holland for cutting inside, just before he cut inside for the winner!!
Maybe you sit near me! Lol I have a bloke who sits behind me who was saying that!

I agree on this totally, who had the last song I mean laugh! It's all irrelevant results matter 3points and making memories.

He loves it if all the players had his passion for the club wed be unstoppable checkout his match reaction interview.
Where is the interview, OWS?

Very dramatic but poor quality. So many stoppages!

Sam Long very badly missed today. We looked lower mid table at the back .

Bazunu displayed Olympic gold medal shithousery and should have been off. Has a goalkeeper ever been red carded for time wasting though? Doubt it.

The referee allowed Pompey to dictate on the old game management: was he trying to compensate for the Morrel incident?

You’ve got to salute our spirit though ; Brannigan almost singlehandedly won us the points, Him and Sykes were the only players who could be satisfied with their performances. Taylor looked ill, Seddon is a flimsy in the challenge; in short as some feared , Tuesday’s heroics led to Saturday’s flatness.

Lastly there were a fair few limbs round the SSU on 96 minutes. Don’t ever say our fans lack passion and noise ‘Scrongo’.

COYFY

Very dramatic but poor quality. So many stoppages!

Sam Long very badly missed today. We looked lower mid table at the back .

Bazunu displayed Olympic gold medal shithousery and should have been off. Has a goalkeeper ever been red carded for time wasting though? Doubt it.

The referee allowed Pompey to dictate on the old game management: was he trying to compensate for the Morrel incident?

You’ve got to salute our spirit though ; Brannigan almost singlehandedly won us the points, Him and Sykes were the only players who could be satisfied with their performances. Taylor looked ill, Seddon is a flimsy in the challenge; in short as some feared , Tuesday’s heroics led to Saturday’s flatness.

Lastly there were a fair few limbs round the SSU on 96 minutes. Don’t ever say our fans lack passion and noise ‘Scrongo’.

COYFY
Limbs???....in the SSU.

Bet the flasks and Werthers were flying:ROFLMAO:

Maybe you sit near me! Lol I have a bloke who sits behind me who was saying that!

It’s in the standing bit at the back of the East Stand. Plenty of em about though I’m sure!

Maybe now the club can think on an improved b contract for Cam and if a buy out clause has to be inserted, hope they club can make it a high value, this last week must surely have out Cam in the window with bigger clubs than Blackpool.

FK2iluUXIAEXoTx

Seems a bit harsh to call him a grundon. I think he’s alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom