• SUB: GOD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Smyth

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • SUB: Mills

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it was a clear foul. Called by several Bristol fans on their forum
If you are talking about Mills, the sky highlights look like a good tackle. It doesn't actually matter though, he wasn't injured so should have got up and pressured to win the ball. Hopefully he learns that you play to the refs whistle or you potentially cost your team a goal.

Thought we lacked pace inthe first half which Mills surpplieed and some more physicality which Murphy added. I'd have thought of the two it would be Murphy who'd be sent off. Some fantastic football including the vision for that inceredible cahnce for Murphy Rodrigues ball and Murphy's run were nboth incredible for this level. And a couple of the balls out of defence from McGuane to Mills were sumptuous too.

Rovers were the best we've seen. A tad lucky but at our best we can beat anyone.

The Gas are the most deluded fanbase I've ever seen, topping Blackpool. They think they're prime Barcelona, and we're sh!t. We are 12 points above them with several long term injuries. Hope they get relegated and rot in League Two.

Good. The amount of times we've completely dominated them and come away with nothing is ridiculous. Couldn't care less what they think, we're constantly finding ways to pick up points against teams we'd previously lose against so let them whinge, we're a far better set up.

The Gas are the most deluded fanbase I've ever seen, topping Blackpool. They think they're prime Barcelona, and we're sh!t. We are 12 points above them with several long term injuries. Hope they get relegated and rot in League Two.

Remember Rovers have never played top flight football or won a major trophy but have a ground with more ramshackle stands than the Manor. On the last count they have f*cking loads and will always be several hundred steps behind us especially so in 2026. Football wise today we had a day off in terms of possession and style but we still had the three points in our bag and the gas left Oxford with f*ck all.

COYY'S

We deliberately missed a hatful of chances second half and went down to nine men to give them a chance and they still couldn’t score more than us. Apparently that’s how games are won. Play as well as you like but don’t take your chances and all you’re left with are memories of what might have been.

Very happy with the result and the entertainment today. Delighted that the team took the constructive criticism from midweek on board and ensured the final 30 minutes weren't just a routine win.

Remember Rovers have never played top flight football or won a major trophy but have a ground with more ramshackle stands than the Manor. On the last count they have f*cking loads and will always be several hundred steps behind us especially so in 2026. Football wise today we had a day off in terms of possession and style but we still had the three points in our bag and the gas left Oxford with f*ck all.

COYY'S
Rovers were decent but we clearly had another couple of gears to go up. Second half we were able to get round them with ease (even before they went to 10). On the first half performance I thought a draw was fair. Second half they were unable to deal with our pace. They had no answer (apart from our inability to score and get the final ball in). In many ways lately we haven't actually created much but been very clinical with chances we have had. Today we plenty of opportunities but not very clinical.

Very happy with the result and the entertainment today. Delighted that the team took the constructive criticism from midweek on board and ensured the final 30 minutes weren't just a routine win.
If we’re going to start winning with nine men, I’d like to see us start going down to eight men and winning. Anything less is cowardice.

We may have been a bit fortunate to be one up at half time, but second half we should have put the game to bed on two or three occasions at 2-0. Joey Farton as usual acted like a t**t. In the end a well deserved win again.
COYY

Just watched the highlights...
For me, the cautions and the red card were all correct.
The Mills challenge was a dangerous scissors style tackle and an easy red card in my opinion.
Smyth should know not to kick the ball away. Silly if you're already on a yellow.
A tough win today against Bristol Rovers.
Looking good for the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom