Home Match Day Thread 18/12/2021 L1: OUFC v Wigan Athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have postponed this Wigan team facing us this afternoon I fear a mauling oh I do hope I’m wrong

For the two games when covid hit recently we fought hard and got results.
Today, we’ll need to fight even harder to get anything from this game.

We should have postponed this Wigan team facing us this afternoon I fear a mauling oh I do hope I’m wrong
Three senior players on the bench makes 14 and one is a keeper, so we couldn't have even if we wanted to according to the EFL regulations.
I fear that the disruption has come too late...we had the chance to establish a game plan the last time. Really, really have to keep it tight in the first 20 minutes otherwise this could end bad.

Last edited:
Three senior players on the bench makes 14 and one is a keeper, so we couldn't have even if we wanted too according to the EFL regulations.
I fear that the disruption has come too late...we had the chance to establish a game plan the last time. Really, really have to keep it tight in the first 20 minutes otherwise this could end bad.
Villa v Burnley called of in the last hour

If we have 14 players and a goalkeeper we can't, can we?
Apparently not but like I’m sure a couple of clubs have increased there situation to get the game off. If not Portsmouth must have at least 10 off with covid

Bloomin’ hell. Didn’t realise we had so many out. It’s almost as bad (if not worse) when we had to postpone the away fixture.

One to muddle through for now, I guess.

I think we will lose today but no shame in that with the players out.
No other club would give a s**t that we have a weakened team with very key players out. Not sure why we’re risking this. Henry holding the middle seems like a disaster, but I hope I’m wrong.

Against Fleetwood, yeah, but Wigan!

Apparently not but like I’m sure a couple of clubs have increased there situation to get the game off. If not Portsmouth must have at least 10 off with covid
A Premier League statement said: "After reviewing all the new information provided by Aston Villa this morning and receiving separate medical advice, the [Premier League] Board approved the request as a result of the club not having enough players to field a team."

No other club would give a s**t that we have a weakened team with very key players out. Not sure why we’re risking this. Henry holding the middle seems like a disaster, but I hope I’m wrong.

Against Fleetwood, yeah, but Wigan!
I'm concerned another 7-0 is incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom