Transfer News 2024 January Window Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's delusional fi he thinks we can go through rhetoric
I dont think shoehorning a development signing into an unnatural position is going to do him any good! Plenty of point in signing him; he's one for the future! We cant be that short of options. Surely?!
No where near ready or currently showing good enough.

I know I’ve mentioned him for years, and again recently.
But Neil Farrugia covers all wide areas on both sides, he and Lyons ran riot when used as wing backs at Shamrock.
Out of contract and free, Blackpool paid 350k euros for Lyons. And more than comfortable in the championship last season.
Has had hamstring problems in the past, but back this season and included in republics training camp.

I know I’ve mentioned him for years, and again recently.
But Neil Farrugia covers all wide areas on both sides, he and Lyons ran riot when used as wing backs at Shamrock.
Out of contract and free, Blackpool paid 350k euros for Lyons. And more than comfortable in the championship last season.
Has had hamstring problems in the past, but back this season and included in republics training camp.
Your third post about him in a week, hi Neil

No idea how much he'd cost but Lawrence Shankland from Hearts I wouldn't mind. Proven goal scorer up in Scotland.
He's been with clubs that have got promoted and scored a good returns on the following campaigns. Can't see Naismith letting him leave Hearts.

All we want for Xmas is a fast ,athletic ,powerful striker who can score .Then a Box to box midfielder ,another right back and the usual winger. Henry ,Smyth ,God and Long out on loan. We definately need a few in to freshen it up.

All we want for Xmas is a fast ,athletic ,powerful striker who can score .Then a Box to box midfielder ,another right back and the usual winger. Henry ,Smyth ,God and Long out on loan. We definately need a few in to freshen it up.

I can't see Long going out on loan. At the least, he is versatile defensively so covers a number of positions as a squad player.

On Smyth, I'd rather him ahead of McEachran who just seems the wrong fit for us as he plays too slow.

I hope James Henry can get himself another club where he can play regularly unless he is looking to move into coaching with us.

Agreed on GO'D, he really needs a loan where he is playing regularly and maybe that is the Conference. Get scoring regularly and we may have a different confident striker (with self belief) on our hands when he comes back.

Do we still have any sort of affiliation with Oxford City? Would be good to send GO'D and McGinty out on loan to them. Helps us out with their development, helps them out with fight against relegation.

Do we still have any sort of affiliation with Oxford City? Would be good to send GO'D and McGinty out on loan to them. Helps us out with their development, helps them out with fight against relegation.
League of Ireland start’s February, wouldn’t mind both at Sligo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom