General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it the shareholder allocation stopped being listed on Companies House in about 2017 (it was while Robinson held a share in Impact Sports Management), as did declaring shareholders who have controlling interests.

The documents are , for OUFC, here. Anybody can see them.

The current directors are:
Tiger,
Bakrie,
Geiske and
Ferguson.

Thohir was removed in 2019 iirc to go and oversee the Indonesian elections and isn't reinstated.
Not quite correct my friend. The Confirmation Statement posted in Feb 2021 shows the full shareholders listing, and allocation. The March 2022 Confirmation Statement shows no changes.

The majority shareholder being OIH Pte means the the ultimate owners/controllers of OUFC will be those that control OIH Pte.

Which, based on what was said above is not Tiger, so I doubt he can be listed as majority shareholder/controller of OUFC for the purposes of Companies a house.
Then the owners have to be announced and the EFL should do that. Is it a problem as to why it’s not been announced?

Baz, the ownership Colin has corrected me on, shows shares in Oxford United Investment Holdings - not the individual directors.

Baz, the ownership Colin has corrected me on, shows shares in Oxford United Investment Holdings - not the individual directors.
No but it would be nice to know who owns out club, if it’s still tiger and results keep going against us then KR is safe but if it’s the new owners but haven’t been ratified could they say to tiger get rid? Because if they’ve not been ratified as the owners could they actually have any clout to do this as there might be a point of law.

No but it would be nice to know who owns out club, if it’s still tiger and results keep going against us then KR is safe but if it’s the new owners but haven’t been ratified could they say to tiger get rid? Because if they’ve not been ratified as the owners could they actually have any clout to do this as there might be a point of law.
They can and they will.

They can and they will.
Surely technical btheyre not the owners so if they say “Oi Tiger sack him” and he does surely KR could say you sacked me on the orelders of others but your in charge they’re not.‘I know it sounds ridiculous but stranger things have happened.

Surely technical btheyre not the owners so if they say “Oi Tiger sack him” and he does surely KR could say you sacked me on the orelders of others but your in charge they’re not.‘I know it sounds ridiculous but stranger things have happened.
They are directors. The board make the decisions.

No, you're not correct.

Oxford Investment Holding Pte. Ltd (the Singapore based holding company) own the vast majority of the shares in Oxford United Football Club Limited (something around 90%, but I can't be bothered to look it up). Tiger only has just over 10% of the shares in OIH Pte Ltd, with all bar 7% of the rest owned by Horst, Erick and Anand. Therefore they (Horst, Erick and Anand) own the overwhelming majority of shares in the company that owns the overwhelming majority of shares in OUFC.

Tiger is therefore categorically not the majority shareholder, and hasn't been for well over a year.

So if Tiger is not the majority shareholder in OIH Pte Ltd and OIH Pte Ltd effectively own 90% of the share in OUFC Ltd, how on earth can Tiger be classed as the person of significant control with a 75% shareholding and 75% voting rights and deemed ultimate controlling party as per the June 2021 financial statements?

Based on what you have said, a 10% shareholding in OIH Pte Ltd effectively gives him a 9% stake in OUFC Ltd

Last edited:
They either want to own our club or they don’t.

If they do, I would rather they just came out and confirmed as such. Far too much speculation otherwise.

Or, if the due diligence is taking so long, why is it? What is the problem?, why are their financial affairs not transparent enough?
As has been said many times they will wait until we hear about SB,if it’s good news we will know exactly who is pulling the strings.

If it’s bad news it doesn’t matter because it will be goodbye from them and no future for us

Stop it. The Companies House filings show OUFC.Ltd is in the vast majority owned by the Singapore company, that company's ownership has been posted on here as (roughly) Thohir, Bakrie & Geiske having similar sized holdings at Tiger having ~10%. Ownership is not a mystery.

Why let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy, eh?

Christ, we need to win some games.

Not sure there is any conspiracy

As John Lennon once sang

”All I want is the truth”
Stop it. The Companies House filings show OUFC.Ltd is in the vast majority owned by the Singapore company, that company's ownership has been posted on here as (roughly) Thohir, Bakrie & Geiske having similar sized holdings at Tiger having ~10%. Ownership is not a mystery.
What more do you need TmA?

Or are you seeking something else other than the ownership structure?

I was just listening to Price of Football pod talking about Burnley's ownership, and how it is obscured through levels of ownership. It also said that the league requires all clubs to have a clear and unambiguous statement of who owns them on their website. I haven't had a check of the OWS yet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom