Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No pressure but for the rest of this season not to be depressing we need:

Emergency GK (This is going to sound harsh but I have no faith in Easty AT ALL)

RB (Cover for Stevens)

CDM Replacement for Gorrin who can close games out.

Winger with pace who can come on and change a game (raw player on loan?)

Striker. Pompey brought on Lang today and we brought on a "striker" who doesn't know how to shoot. Look at the difference.

Just the 5 players needed tomorrow then. It won't happen.

We might sign one and then the chuckle brothers will throw Des to the lions.

RB (Cover for Stevens)

Striker. Pompey brought on Lang today and we brought on a "striker" who doesn't know how to shoot. Look at the difference.

We all said we needed a few transfer windows to rebuild the squad and then when it comes to it, we are raging that we can’t do it all in one January…how are we signing a right back when Long is back soon unless I’ve missed something?

We all said we needed a few transfer windows to rebuild the squad and then when it comes to it, we are raging that we can’t do it all in one January…how are we signing a right back when Long is back soon unless I’ve missed something?

Severity of Stevens injury may dictate - if it is mid-long term, there is a decision to be made on whether you bring a back-up to Long, or continue using Smyth.

RB (Cover for Stevens)

Lists like this are more for a summer window than a one-month one; I think we all knew it’d take at least three windows to fix the mess Karl left us with.

Severity of Stevens injury may dictate - if it is mid-long term, there is a decision to be made on whether you bring a back-up to Long, or continue using Smyth.
Ah yes, seem to have forgotten about that already!

Number 19. If we get Crewe Alexandra Owen Dale then it's a good signing. Not quite done it since then.

Now this place will really start to hot up! End of the window looming, more injuries to sort out, and no games to get in the way.

Are Blackpool in some financial strife?

Because Dale has played 30+ times for them so far this season, scored a few goals, and their only signing this window has been a left back on loan.

Would seem really weird to sell a winger that you paid a fee for to the team that you're trying to chase down for a playoff place (who really need a player like him) unless you're desperate.

But would be a great signing for us!

Are Blackpool in some financial strife?

Because Dale has played 30+ times for them so far this season, scored a few goals, and their only signing this window has been a left back on loan.

Would seem really weird to sell a winger that you paid a fee for to the team that you're trying to chase down for a playoff place (who really need a player like him) unless you're desperate.

But would be a great signing for us!
Also weird because they’re a massive club according to their fans 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom