Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have written us off at various stages of this season.
Lets support the lads and enjoy 90 minutes on Tuesday and then do what we need to do on Friday.

It’s a bonus finishing in the playoffs! Allowing us the fans to go back and watch football again is special. I’m sure there are fans that are extremely envious of the 4 teams in the playoffs.

It would be fantastic to see us win, but in my opinion, because we’ve Gate crashed the playoffs I don’t really have any expectations.

Let’s go on and win the whole thing, and play championship football.

Only the really positive people on here gave us much chance of getting to the play off there has been times this season where I thought nah no chance but we are here we’ve got 2 final and then hopefully the big one but if we don’t get there it’s been fun I think this team are still pissed off from Wycombe last season they have a never give up attitude so I could see us going up and anyway I’ve been saying since we lost to the Wombles our next defeat will be in the championship and I’m sticking to that
Coyy
#believe

Easier said than done i know but keep 2 clean sheets and we will be at Wembley, as im convinced that we will score at least once over the 2 games. COYY
Loud and proud you lucky 1's who have tickets

It'll be alone in the office watching for me. Not sure if that's more or less nerve wracking. Those of you going better sing so loud that I can hear you from Brackley.

2-1 win home leg. 1-1 draw away leg. Wembley here we come!

2010: house extension In progress - oufc promoted
2016: house sale in progress - oufc promoted
2021: house extension in progress - oufc ????

Very tenuous, but are oufc promotions linked to my significant house improvements/moves? If we win the play offs Tiger just needs to buy my house in 2022!

I was just watching some videos of our game against rushden 11 years ago god how I wish we could have done that again tomorrow that day was special not as special as Wembley but was special the whole day from the priory when the rushden players had lost the game before getting off the bus to being in the stadium f*****g COVID anyway I hope all the people going tomorrow make it loud make us proud
COYY

Just got the green light from the Boss to leave half an hour early tomorrow. Should arrive at about 17.15 and a bit more relaxed.

If we get to Wembley we need to do something similar

No more than 30 people, mind!

Agree, though, absolutely fantastic stuff and lets hope that we can make it to Wembley. I think it was OxVox that did it last year, does anyone know if theres going to be another video to be shown to the players set up?

2010: house extension In progress - oufc promoted
2016: house sale in progress - oufc promoted
2021: house extension in progress - oufc ????

Very tenuous, but are oufc promotions linked to my significant house improvements/moves? If we win the play offs Tiger just needs to buy my house in 2022!
PLUS......the year of the OX......what could possibly go wrong!?

More things making me nervous:

Blackpool have the best playoff record in England
They have the best defence in league one
I had a dream we lost 4-2 last night
At no point in last seasons playoff campaign were we ever leading

Playoffs are to be endured not enjoyed aren't they?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom