Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to the ticket office. They just called me and asked if I wouldn't mind changing seats in the North Stand so I could be further up in Row S rather than A as it would be more sheltered as rain is expected. I really appreciated that.
Anyone know what’s the first row in the North Stand that doesn’t get wet?
Starting my pre-match rituals today and need to sort my match gear out! 💧🌧 😆

At no point in last seasons playoff campaign were we ever leading
Well #technically# that's not true, we were leading from when Mous put us 4-3 up in the shootout, a lead we never surrendered. So you can relax 😁

Anyone know what’s the first row in the North Stand that doesn’t get wet?
Starting my pre-match rituals today and need to sort my match gear out! 💧🌧 😆

It depends on the wind, but I would guess if it's coming from the west N or so should be OK.

I shall be dry, since the only pub in walking distance told me on Saturday they won't be getting Sky till August, can't blame them. Will be drinking Proper Job, in honour of our performance.

It depends on the wind, but I would guess if it's coming from the west N or so should be OK.

I shall be dry, since the only pub in walking distance told me on Saturday they won't be getting Sky till August, can't blame them. Will be drinking Proper Job, in honour of our performance.
Gentle breeze coming from west south west (so blowing into the stand) some showers. (43% precipitation) Some of us will get damp. - With Mrs Lounger it just takes a few footballers in shorts.

h
Gentle breeze coming from west south west (so blowing into the stand) some showers. (43% precipitation) Some of us will get damp. - With Mrs Lounger it just takes a few footballers in shorts.
That would account for the varied and large collection of shorts in your wardrobe then Mr L?

How can we get behind the team if we're not encouraged to sing , chant , shout etc?
Wave a flag?..no, clap politely?

How can we get behind the team if we're not encouraged to sing , chant , shout etc?
Not sure about others, but as someone who won't be in attendance I'm encouraging you to do all of those! But let's up it to vigorous clapping, every little helps!

Just do it . You’re outdoors. It’s 25% capacity. And the science suggests that the risk is so remote it’s negligible. Time to start living again. Plus people who are or have been genuinely at risk have had access to the vaccine.

If they’ve chosen not to and decide to attend they’re choosing to take that marginal risk. It’s not on you.

Let's face it - whatever our intentions on the way there - there *is* going to be chanting, shouting and singing, albeit a bit muffled through a mask!

At the previous games, due to social distancing, there was always an empty seat next to most. They were being vigorously 'banged' whenever the opportunity arose. Made one hell of a noise and a great atmosphere. (even up in the SSU where it caught on and had folks looking around to see if the stewards would stop us - they didn't)

On protocols for tomorrow see the loitering point, I see even the club can’t call them “lavatories” now.
“Vomitories” does seem more apt!!
Ps, I’ve not edited this, honest!

Attachments

• 9A91D0E0-F024-47FB-B1BB-262F0BED9A46.png
    9A91D0E0-F024-47FB-B1BB-262F0BED9A46.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom