Home Match Day Thread 05/02/2022 L1: OUFC v Portsmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee doing well in my view. A stark contrast from what we endured at Wigan which was memorable for me for all the wrong reasons.

Awkward scenario for us now. It’s there to win but far better not to lose trying to throw too much at it. If we can pinch a goal early in the half I think the flood gates could open. Their goal now will be to get to the last 10 mins level. Goals in this team. Come on boys!!

Sadly couldn’t make today’s game. Was there a delay in the kick off? BBC sport still showing it as half time

Hopefully nobody got to the players trying to get the game postponed

Radio Solent reporting fan in tunnel ..attacking the ref? Hope everyone is ok.

If that's true and it's a big if, that's not good at all they made it down the tunnel without being stopped.
I just do not understand how a Pompey fan , can get all the way down to the tunnel , if this is correct ?

Worse than a ban I'd have thought if delayed this long
Yes if its true it'll be a police matter. Ref has allegedly been attacked. If true then how has he ended up getting down the tunnel so easily.

Radio Solent reporting fan in tunnel ..attacking the ref? Hope everyone is ok.
Desperate for this NOT to be true as well. Talk about football going back to the dark ages.

And as I keep saying - as a club we need everything we are involved with to be squeaky clean right now. Appreciate it’s their fan (if true) but we can’t have this negative press when we’re trying to sweet talk people into supporting a new ground

(Worth pointing out it’s the same stewards who couldn’t stop a Wycombe fan getting the length of the pitch and leaving it to our players to endanger themselves, then let one of our fans get most of the way to the Sheff Weds end two weeks ago. This NEEDS to improve - again, if true)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom