Away Match Day Thread 05/04/22 L1: Morecambe v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of it has been comical since the very first game. We have scored loads but our defence?

Looks like our lack of defensive cover and failure to keep enough clean sheets will come back to haunt us.... please let me be wrong.

Not sure why the RadOx commentators think the team will go in at half time wondering why they are behind. I think if they think back to the Keystone Cops defending they will know very well. It's all very well playing this 'we will score more than you' football, but with a defence as feeble as ours, it means you have to score virtually every chance you get - because you sure aren't going to keep a clean sheet.

Season slipping away here, anything but 3 points tonight and I think playoffs will be out of reach personally

I'll change my mind from comments I made earlier. I think we've got a chance to get something out of this. They don't look too good defending their lead and if we can score next, a win might be on.

Scoreline s**t, defending poor, Herbie Kane possibly drunk - but we're dominant and Holland has a booked fullback completely on toast. Have faith, this will be another classic OUFC 3-2 win!
Yep Holland is playing well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom