Away Match Day Thread 13/11/2021 L1: Ipswich Town v OUFC

Absolute f*****g state of him.

Any man that goes out wearing not one, but two items of pink clothing, should not be allowed anywhere near children. Seize his hard drive at once..
Just imagine if he came to the reverse fixture dressed like that think a few fans would want a word with him and that’s not including the decent Ipswich fans.

Any man that goes out wearing not one, but two items of pink clothing, should not be allowed anywhere near children. Seize his hard drive at once..
I very much liked the bold statements (little shout out to our pink gk shirt) and also the subtle embellishment of his nails

Are you suggesting that if a guy goes out in pink clothing he is a danger to children ?.
Think it's your mind that's seized
I am suggesting that if a man dresses like a woman, he’s a weirdo, and no, I wouldn’t want him around my children. I think that the vast majority of men would look at that outfit he’s wearing and wonder what on earth he’s thinking.

I’m not getting into some gender bender LBGTQ nonsense with you. The last time we touched on the subject, you ignored all scientific fact to defend your belief that you can change sex, biologically.

And for the record, my mind is just fine. Thank you.

Last edited:

the fella dresses a bit flamboyantly, individually and, to some, probably a bit eccentrically ....IMO nowt wrong with that.... though the views expressed post-match are a bit laughable ( to me, being a supporter of the team whose apparent tactics riled him).... that said, if the chap didn't appear (to some) so outrageously attired, would there be quite such a furore about a supporter of another team passionately letting off steam with his views on a game he's just witnessed?

.... just a thought, does anyone know what @bazzer9461 wears to matches ? ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
the fella dresses a bit flamboyantly, individually and, to some, probably a bit eccentrically ....IMO nowt wrong with that.... though the views expressed post-match are a bit laughable ( to me, being a supporter of the team whose apparent tactics riled him).... that said, if the chap didn't appear (to some) so outrageously attired, would there be quite such a furore about a supporter of another team passionately letting of steam with his views on a game he's just witnessed?

.... just a thought, does anyone know what @bazzer9461 wears to matches ? ;) ;) ;)

They can dress how he wants as can Bazzer. ;)

Tbh, I laughed equally at the world class moaning from all of them on that video.

I am suggesting that if a man dresses like a woman, he’s a weirdo, and no, I wouldn’t want him around my children. I think that the vast majority of men would look at that outfit he’s wearing and wonder what on earth he’s thinking.

I’m not getting into some gender bender LBGTQ nonsense with you. The last time we touched on the subject, you ignored all scientific fact to defend your belief that you can change genders, biologically.

Those are men’s (style) clothes aren’t they? Or are you saying that only women can wear the colour pink? I know a man in salmon trousers who might disagree with you…

(Also there’s no such thing as a biological gender. Sex, yes…)

I’m not getting into some gender bender LBGTQ nonsense with you. The last time we touched on the subject, you ignored all scientific fact to defend your belief that you can change genders, biologically.

Looks like you mind is seized. Stuck in the 1950s.
Are you suggesting that LGBTQ = paedos.
Or just saying that you don't think they are paedos but that your children can only associate with straight people who dress according to male/female stereotypes? Or gay men who dress like straight men, or gay women who dress like straight women?

You'd be better off worrying about Stuart Hall, Rolf Harris, Adam Johnson, etc.

Check your posts. I never once said you can change your gender biologically. I challenged you about the law and gender identity. And I state again you can change your gender by law .

"OUT AND PROUD " And a WEIRDO

And you've brought up our previous post's where did we get to on the possibility that your children may come to you and say their transgender ?

Who said the dinosaurs died out

Check your posts. I never once said you can change your gender biologically. I challenged you about the law and gender identity. And I state again you can change your gender by law .

"OUT AND PROUD " And a WEIRDO

And you've brought up our previous post's where did we get to on the possibility that your children may come to you and say their transgender ?

Who said the dinosaurs died out
Boring. Im here for football, on a football forum, and I couldn’t give a single flying fook about any of your lefty rubbish. If you have anything to say that relates to football, im all ears. I notice how you pipe up when something offends you, but you contribute very little towards footballing matters? Twitter mentality.

I hope my children are happy, and if they ever want to question their gender/sex, I will make sure that they will get all of the mental health support that they need.

Boring. Im here for football, on a football forum, and I couldn’t give a single flying fook about any of your lefty rubbish. If you have anything to say that relates to football, im all ears. I notice how you pipe up when something offends you, but you contribute very little towards footballing matters? Twitter mentality.

I hope my children are happy, and if they ever want to question their gender/sex, I will make sure that they will get all of the mental health support that they need.

In what way am I offended ? Because I question your statement ?. By that reasoning every person that posts on here must be offended when someone disagrees with their post.
My politics, do you know me personally to say I have lefty views ?
You say you're here for football matters so why do you feel like need to bring in someone's sexuality or gender ?
There are posters on here that want to use "leader of the gang" as walk on music sung by a known peodifile. What are your views on those poster's ?
And again you've sidestepped my question. Let's say your children have gone through all the checks and procedures with their gender identity and after they still say there transgender, what would your reaction be ?

And as you say "I could not care less what you think of me"
Bigots like you will never send me back to my dark cupboard. The sunshine shines bright in my life

Explain your reasoning in that statement baz
Sorry @rosieburns nothing to do with his attire it was the scruffiness in his appearance hence why I didn’t mention the colour of his attire, but certainly his manner in which he was dressed and came across in his interview was just pathetic. Sorry if I offended you.
PS I have A couple of pink shirts and polo shirts and feel comfortable in wearing them.

Many years ago back in the 60’s, 70’s pink was defined as a girls colour and blue as a boys colour but come the 80’s any gender define colour went out the window.
Once again if you felt offended I apologise.

Last edited:
the fella dresses a bit flamboyantly, individually and, to some, probably a bit eccentrically ....IMO nowt wrong with that.... though the views expressed post-match are a bit laughable ( to me, being a supporter of the team whose apparent tactics riled him).... that said, if the chap didn't appear (to some) so outrageously attired, would there be quite such a furore about a supporter of another team passionately letting off steam with his views on a game he's just witnessed?

Listening to him @Sarge I don’t think it matters what attire he is wearing he was just a complete tosser in his verbal attack on Oxford.
Mind you it should be posted on FB and apart from Ipswich fans I think he may crawl back into the woodwork.

They can dress how he wants as can Bazzer. ;)

Tbh, I laughed equally at the world class moaning from all of them on that video.

Yes he can but he could be a tad more neatly dressed and in whatever attire he wants.

Back
Top Bottom