Home Match Day Thread 26/02/2022 L1: OUFC v Cambridge United

Wycombe and Plymouth losing, Ipswich drawing. A shame Wigan had a howler but makes the 3 points even bigger.

Talk about roller coaster!!😳
The agony and ecstasy of it is almost too much sometimes.
Well done to the players, Karl, and everyone at the club for what was a very difficult day.

If he felt it appropriate to act in that way at the time, I can’t see why he would be empathetic enough to apologise. Some people are just twats - f**k him.
He may feel different now it’s not the heat of the moment. But he’s not important anyway.

He may feel different now it’s not the heat of the moment. But he’s not important anyway.

But it was clearly premeditated. Nobody had mentioned his name up to his goal - I’m sure a fair few had no idea he even played for us - so he clearly has a chip on his shoulder about us because he failed here.

Even after the celebration he was still pointing to his name as he approached the centre circle, so it was all pretty calculated.

Not important as you say, but just baffling. As KR alluded to post-game, not the kind of person we want at the club so all for the best that he bombed here.

But it was clearly premeditated. Nobody had mentioned his name up to his goal - I’m sure a fair few had no idea he even played for us - so he clearly has a chip on his shoulder about us because he failed here.

Even after the celebration he was still pointing to his name as he approached the centre circle, so it was all pretty calculated.

Not important as you say, but just baffling. As KR alluded to post-game, not the kind of person we want at the club so all for the best that he bombed here.

Oxford responded in the best way and made him on the losing side. Guys a bellemd and I'm sure karma will catch up with him at some point!

Back
Top Bottom