Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

Hope Williams stays. Quality reliable squad player to have around for 2nd half of season, as is Forde.

3 incomings for me. Agyei & Cooper to go for me replaced with 2 exciting loanees (a striker & a left winger) & a experienced championship CDM on a 6 month deal to cover Gorrin loss. Anything extra is a bonus realistically.

Which current loanee is either going or missing out? We already have 4 loanees (Thorniley, Kane, Whyte and Holland). Of course, we could sign 1 or more permanently which would free up the space.

Which current loanee is either going or missing out? We already have 4 loanees (Thorniley, Kane, Whyte and Holland). Of course, we could sign 1 or more permanently which would free up the space.
Sounds like Thorniley deal will become permanent in January according to Blackpool newspapers.

With Cooper all but gone, Bodin and Williams barely getting any game time and Whyte only a loanee, we could actually do with a winger or two.
The alternative of course being to actually play Bodin and Williams, since presumably they were deemed good enough to sign in the first place, rather than moving on and signing more...

The alternative of course being to actually play Bodin and Williams, since presumably they were deemed good enough to sign in the first place, rather than moving on and signing more...
Williams at least is pretty good, not seen enough of Bodin. A left wide player who’s also comfortable at left back could work.

Im more worried about cambran kane and sykes leaving than any incoming players. We dont need any incoming crocs or callow youth would rather keep what weve got. Are any decent options realistically available in January?

Im more worried about cambran kane and sykes leaving than any incoming players. We dont need any incoming crocs or callow youth would rather keep what weve got. Are any decent options realistically available in January?

Marcus Browne (assuming fit though).

We could do with a winger who can play on the left. We only have one in the first team picture (Holland). All our other wingers are better on the right.

I'd say
Bodin - move to a West Country club
Williams - Australia
Ageyi- loan to league 2
Hanson - loan to league 2
Cooper - Ireland
Winnell - loan to Wrexham

That should free up some squad space for a real alternative cf plus a younger third cf.
LW to rival Holland
CM holding/ defensive
Possibly LB if right player available.
Biggest concern will be holding on to Cam Bran and Herbie Kane to stay.

We need another C/F and a left back and that’s all, unless players leave or are sold and need replacing . If we want to win this league keeping Brannagan is a must no matter what is offered

I'd say
Williams - Australia
Ageyi- loan to league 2
Cooper - Ireland

That should free up some squad space for a real alternative cf plus a younger third cf.
LW to rival Holland
CM holding/ defensive

All them you mentioned I’d be happy to see leave that would be the dead wood got rid of expect for Williams who’s a very useful player but if he’s looking for regular 1st team football then fair enough

Don’t think we need two strikers, getting Ayegi & Winnall’s wages off the books would help to get a top quality in that department with Whyte as the alternative 3rd option

I'd say
Williams - Australia
Ageyi- loan to league 2
Cooper - Ireland

LW to rival Holland
CM holding/ defensive
Yes, get rid of those players except Williams, if we can.

I would imagine that Winnall, Bodin and Hanson will be on very decent wages for this level, so losing those would definitely provide Robbo with a lot of wriggle room wage budget wise.

In order of priority:
1. A very good Striker
2. Nicky Cadden
3. Marcus Browne
4. A definsive midfielder

If we signed the above; managed to keep Brannagan and Kane, that would be the best ever January window.

I also really hope we can agree deals to keep Moore and Sykes at the club. For me, Skyes has improved so much that he is almost undroppable at the moment.

Yes, get rid of those players except Williams, if we can.

I would imagine that Winnall, Bodin and Hanson will be on very decent wages for this level, so losing those would definitely provide Robbo with a lot of wriggle room wage budget wise.

In order of priority:
1. A very good Striker
2. Nicky Cadden
3. Marcus Browne
4. A definsive midfielder

If we signed the above; managed to keep Brannagan and Kane, that would be the best ever January window.

I also really hope we can agree deals to keep Moore and Sykes at the club. For me, Skyes has improved so much that he is almost undroppable at the moment.

Not sure if Bodin will be on a big wage given his injury history. Hopefully not, anyway. I think he’s decent and worth keeping personally.

How about enquiring about Kenneth Zohore on loan , can’t get a game at West Brom they even have a 16 year old cf on the bench instead of him, obviously not enjoying his football there stuck in there u23, once a 8mill player . Now here’s ambition lol

Back
Top Bottom