Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

Jordan Ibe is a free agent, recently left Derby County by mutual consent. Sadly he has cited depression which is probably the reason he's taken a break from the game, but a move to Oxford could reignite his career as it has done with so many young talents over the last few years.

Still relatively young at 26, I'd back KR to bring the best out of him. At this level that could be a scary prospect, but he'd have to accept a significantly lower wage than his previous few contracts - not unreasonable given his lack of activity.
Bit of a strange move but he’s gone to Turkey:

Robinson can’t win, says we will get business done, it doesn’t happen, criticised. Doesn’t say anything, criticised for not saying anything. There is more than just want in transfers, if you’ve watched the Sunderland documentary and class of 92 series, it shows this a little bit.

I will agree though, if we don’t get the right players in, it could cost us, so far, nobody has left and we don’t know who will come in. Let’s just see at the end of Jan
We will just see how much the board want promotion this January as currently will we be able to attract good players with the ongoing take over debacle.

I think they have also I think KR has taken us to where he can now I think a change in management is needed keeps saying we need this and that but nobody coming in while Fleetwood, Wigan ect signing good players they are out there and if we don't strengthen this window the writing is on the wall for KR
Yes, that's why the board have paid up the release clause for Kane. The board have no faith in Robinson.

If this is true then I’ll be even more interested to see the signings we make the next 2 weeks… 🤔
Yes - that does rather up the ante doesn't it - Lincoln are hardly high flyers but perhaps they could offer him pretty much guaranteed first team football.

Yes - that does rather up the ante doesn't it - Lincoln are hardly high flyers but perhaps they could offer him pretty much guaranteed first team football.
Well they have also signed two strikers from Swansea recently although I think one plays on the wing mainly. The other however is definitely a CF Cullen.

Have we signed anyone yet? 2 weeks 6 hours and 50 minutes left. Come on board let's see some intent!

Back
Top Bottom