Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Liam is going back to the training ground at this time then he must have been given the nod that something is pretty close.
You don't go back just to sit around in case.

And whilst he’s there, they should ask him to post something positive on the stadium, rather than entertaining those nimbys.

I hope he does well, although a 2.5 year deal is pretty unbelievable at this stage. Both Port Vale and FGR fans have said he was very poor for them.
FGR are crap, so probably had no service and Vale was on loan.

Can see him doing well at Cheltnum.

FGR are crap, so probably had no service and Vale was on loan.

Can see him doing well at Cheltnum.

Does being on loan mean you can’t score? He is 34 in a month, his legs looked like they had gone over a year ago and they have given him a two and a half year contract, we would slaughter any manager who bought someone similar in.

You my friend are hugely out of touch - Tyler is a game changer, I repeat we ain’t in the conference any more🤣🤣🤣
You my friend need to get your head out of the clouds.
It was Goodrham's breakthrough season last year.
He is kicking on this season and adding goals to his game.
He's ok against teams that allow us to play.
He gets out muscled against the more physical sides as proved against Barnsley.
He has potential to be a very good player.
There are aspects of his game that need improvement, also he needs to find consistency for the full 90 minutes.
If he does that over the next two seasons then yes we will have a lot of interest in him.
We've just signed a winger who's played in the Championship, how much do you reckon we've shelled out for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom