New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

I can see the marketing team getting excited at the prospect of announcing it on the 14th February with some sort of "funny" Valentine's Day gif...

certain people in Kidlington, and area ( including north Oxford) have a superiority complex it appears
They might argue that some residing elsewhere,have an inferior complex.
And/or have a chip on there shoulder.

Does Kassam have OUFC over a barrel.. I’m not sure as he is desperate for us to leave , his big pay day depends on us getting planning permission other wise he is stuck . A recent planning issue come up with the Coventry Speedway/stock car stadium where the planners have thrown out houses on that site even coming to appeal . The site must be used for sport . I’m still dubious over CDC awarding planning especially with the issue of the train line proposal coming towards the Kassam..will they think they don’t need to move ? Hope I’m totally wrong !!

Does Kassam have OUFC over a barrel.. I’m not sure as he is desperate for us to leave , his big pay day depends on us getting planning permission other wise he is stuck . A recent planning issue come up with the Coventry Speedway/stock car stadium where the planners have thrown out houses on that site even coming to appeal . The site must be used for sport . I’m still dubious over CDC awarding planning especially with the issue of the train line proposal coming towards the Kassam..will they think they don’t need to move ? Hope I’m totally wrong !!

I'm not sure Kassam has anything to gain by disrupting our plans to move, other than giving us one last kicking before we finally escape his clutches.

He wants us gone as the land is far more profitable for housing than it would be for extending our lease. This sounds like little more than a power play to either put pressure on the council to ease any future plans to develop the site, or to squeeze every last penny out of the club should we need to stay for a short while into the 26/27 season.

I also wouldn't put it past him to be toying with FoSB for shits and giggles and to get all of their attention.

It really is best for everyone, including the scumbag landlord, for us to move and take huge investment and development into North Oxford whilst also allowing much needed housing to go ahead at the Kassam.

And why have Oxford fail reported it in this way

View attachment 17623

Also at the same meeting in March Cllr Robey did the below. Also there was Cllr Miller who, in a great peice of LibDem performative pantomime, conveniently excused himself before the parish poll was called.

Who was it who behaved disingenuously at that meeting really?

That Facebook update 15 "likes" (5 from Ox fans), 6 comments (5 from Ox fans).

Their Christmas update 8 "likes" (including themselves and McIvor)

Their pre-Christmas posts about violence at the Reading game. Over 90% of the comments were from Ox fans disproving FoSB's lies.

November updates regarding road closures. 2 posts, 4 comments (one from FoSB, 2 from Steve Hill and one from Kevin Bezant - all FoSB inner circle).

Their reach is pathetic and they're losing local support rather than galvanising it. The resurfacing of the Kassam emails are proof that things are looking desperate for them with them throwing the same grenade twice with out success.

Why don't you (or someone) contact AFL Architects and see how they are getting on with the Planning Application?

Back
Top Bottom