Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just received a notification of a klaxon from ox mail

Is that yesterdays news or breaking? 🤷‍♂️

It might be the main striker and Burey what a well timed bit of excitement that would be.

I can't see that happening. One, yes. I think I'd rather see a top quality left back/wing back come in with one striker rather than two strikers and no left side upgrade.

I can't see that happening. One, yes. I think I'd rather see a top quality left back/wing back come in with one striker rather than two strikers and no left side upgrade.

3 players to come before end of the window I reckon.

Maybe a couple of outgoings.

Right I know it’s not happening but out of interest given the choice who would people prefer ,noble or Clarke Harris?

Adaramola, Furlong, Samuels, Chambers, Norris, Galvez, Dodgson (Burnley-Manning link) are some names they could be

Yeh could be anyone.

GF said on Tuesday that 3 offers were at Premier league clubs for players. (1 was Woltman) ,Fleetwood weren't budging with Marriott so they were looking at other options.

If Burey deal is still alive then that means another 2 incoming aswell as him.

Yeh could be anyone.

GF said on Tuesday that 3 offers were at Premier league clubs for players. (1 was Woltman) ,Fleetwood weren't budging with Marriott so they were looking at other options.

If Burey deal is still alive then that means another 2 incoming aswell as him.
I'd assume it would be an extra development player then, hopefully a midfielder or winger, possibly even GK

I'd assume it would be an extra development player then, hopefully a midfielder or winger, possibly even GK

I took it that the 3 offers to premier league clubs were Woltman, a left back and a striker (since Marriott deal seems dead).

Then that leaves Burey who Alan Nixon said we were very close.

We can only accommodate 2 X more loanees in the match day squad so 1 of them has got to be a permanent deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom