Home Match Day Thread 19/04/2022 L1: OUFC v Milton Keynes Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted that I can’t be there tonight. Yesterday I would of been there. s**t or bust tonight. Fingers crossed we can get the 3 points.
Got us to win, both teams to score and Marty to score at anytime. 8/1 couldn’t resist. COYY

Win tonight and we get to have another crack at it Saturday, when Sheffield Wednesday are also playing Wycombe!
Would love to see the highly unlikely event of Wednesday dropping points tonight!!!

COYY
COYC

Eastwood
Long Mcnally Moore Brown Williams
Kane Brannagan
Sykes Taylor Bodin

Wonder if we may try and match MK with something like this

Just realised that if we lose tonight, Saturday's game at Rotherham will be our first in the league when the points don't mean anything since Luton away on the last day of 2018-19. That's some record. Hopefully we can keep it going for another season.
Believe Nico Jones started that game iirc - would be nice to see some youth feature in the last 1 or 2 if results don't go our way.

Strong team.

Do worry about Holland/Brown as a duo down our left side. Definitely our weak link.

They’ve got that villa right back on loan there. Let’s hope he’s not on it.

Would’ve preferred to have seen Seddon/Williams combo down there. Prove me wrong :)

Marcus Browne apparently only has 15 mins in his legs. Now where have I heard that before 🤔 will he start on Saturday and be expected to play 60+ mins?!

Not if we lose tonight.

And if we win, yes he bloody well should

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom