Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby are nothing to be afraid of. Hourihane etc are names but give me Brannagan over him all day long. Even if we kicked off tomorrow we have a much more settled squad than them and their players will need time to find their feet because this league is not a doss. The only thing really going for them will be the sell out crowd. We should go in to that game full of confidence. It’s not an easy 3 points by any stretch but we should be going there thinking we have every chance.
Names you say but have are all proven at a higher level & have done previously at League 1 before that, Hourihane is a top top player at this level he should have still been playing in the championship, McGoldrick was Sheff Utd top scorer in the premiership 2 years ago, Chester is a decent CB, Collins will get 15/20 goals for Derby

weve got room for 7 until we reach the squad limit and that includes Moushinho, so 8 without him. I cant see any team wanting less players than squad cap allows.

I‘m just half wondering if been told Davis has to be in the 22?

Anyone in the know on this or whether our promised big budget still stands?

Things seem to have very wrong since the article in the telegraph about the owners and West Papua, but that may be just me over thinking and worrying about what’s going on!

I wonder if we will look back on a January window in which we signed Marcus Browne and first saw Sam Baldock and Ciaron Brown in yellow as ‘very poor’

Time will tell

Marcus Browne was brought in for this season.

Cairon Brown was brought at the 11th hour because KR dilly dallied all January.

Sam Baldock came in after the January window.

So yes January was an epic failure.

Names you say but have are all proven at a higher level & have done previously at League 1 before that, Hourihane is a top top player at this level he should have still been playing in the championship, McGoldrick was Sheff Utd top scorer in the premiership 2 years ago, Chester is a decent CB, Collins will get 15/20 goals for Derby
Doesn’t mean they’ll all come together and make a good team overnight. They’ve all been playing a higher level but they’ll soon work out they can’t be in 3rd gear every week. Their manager is inexperienced and who knows if he’s got an influence over those big players. It’s the best time to play them. Take them seriously, yes. Be afraid of them, no chance.

If that’s in anyway true then we really are in trouble and the big budget promise a total fabrication!

Perhaps he means 6 perms and a few loans and we discard Sinclair and Mous from the numbers?
Surely anybody can see that we are not going for it this season? Something has gone wrong even since January when we did spend, the budget is a myth.. let's just be honest.

Surely anybody can see that we are not going for it this season? Something has gone wrong even since January when we did spend, the budget is a myth.. let's just be honest.
Don’t worry about it, the tumbleweed order I put in at the end of last week is due for delivery tomorrow🤣🤣

And to think I didn’t even have a plan to purchase this this time last week and it’s arriving before we’ve signed another player! Just imagine what it would have been like if I knew I needed it and it hadn’t arrived/been available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom