Home Match Day Thread 26/11/2022 FA Cup 2nd rnd : OUFC v Exeter City

Looking at available tickets in all stands it looks like it's going to be a very low crowd. Not sure why though ,£15 for an adult and £5 for a kid anywhere in the ground is decent value. Hope we go through and draw a decent prem team away and us with stubs for todays game get priority.
Lots of factors to consider, Christmas approaching, poor league standings.
Maybe it will show how realistic league crowds are with no season ticket holders showing on the official attendance.
Although with tickets reduced greatly.
With the third round a potential cash pot, and the squad we have, looking for a comfortable 3-0.

It’s strange it can’t be viewed on iFollow, even abroad. Wouldn’t that just generate more money for both the club and the FA? Why are they turning down revenue?

£15 for a ticket anywhere in the ground £5 for u13s you can't grumble at that today I'm going back in the ssu I don't expect a win but would like to be entertained

Not sure Findlay understands how cup football works.

13bc56f789464cc8becb04ad88419007.jpg

£15 for a ticket anywhere in the ground £5 for u13s you can't grumble at that today I'm going back in the ssu I don't expect a win but would like to be entertained
No promises but, Mrs Lounger has been known to give the odd recital. I'll see how she's feeling.

Let’s hope Jones can prove he deserves his chance!

That looks to me like pretty much our strongest possible current lineup, give or take Bodin over Henry and GO’D over Taylor (on current form). Makes sense I suppose as the boys have a week off after this.

Not yet. Still looking.

**** Question for anyone at the stadium ****
Is/are the camera(s) manned? if not then there will be no stream

• React
Reactions: DSM
Brought my 4YO today, so selfishly hoping for a lovely game just to keep her interested!

Looking forward to seeing Jones make an actual meaningful appearance. And keen to see how McGinty does in a competitive game against another team from the same league. Must say I’m disappointed Gatlin didn’t start too - but totally get that Matty needs games and goals.

It does feel totally bizarre watching us when World Cup games are on. But I have to say they’ve brought a cracking little turn out all things considered! Suspect they’ll be out singing our relatively sparsely populated home end

Found 7 FA cup streams all over the world but no OUFC.

Back
Top Bottom