Home Match Day Thread 29/12/2022: L1: OUFC v Charlton Athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing that nobody made a fuss about inniss assault on matty. Didnt our players notice!?
I can only assume they were tracking the flight of the ball,as was the ref .As he hit Taylor from behind Matty may have thought he was going for the ball.

And as for Matty’s goal, it looked like handball and a case of Matty doing what he does best to disguise the fact. But maybe I am wrong.

Looks like handball to me too on the replays, at the time I wasn't sure how it had gone in.
On the replays, it seems to go past Matty, and then change direction. Hmmm.

I can only assume they were tracking the flight of the ball,as was the ref .As he hit Taylor from behind Matty may have thought he was going for the ball.

Just seen it back on iFollow, 71:37, that's an awful challenge.

He's not looking at the ball at all, and just runs straight at Matty from the side, throwing out an elbow.
How has the ref not seen that?
If the FA look at that, I wouldn't be surprised at a 5 game ban.

I
I dunno if my eye sight but it looks like he actually looks at Taylor and then elbows him if that's not deliberate I dunno what is
I dunno if my eye sight but it looks like he actually looks at Taylor and then elbows him if that's not deliberate I dunno what is
I didn't notice it during the game but it was a definite red card .How the ref missed it I just don't know.

Just seen it back on iFollow, 71:37, that's an awful challenge.

He's not looking at the ball at all, and just runs straight at Matty from the side, throwing out an elbow.
How has the ref not seen that?
If the FA look at that, I wouldn't be surprised at a 5 game ban.

Some of the Charlton fans have said that the referee gave a free kick. And in which case it might prove difficult to actively overturn the ref’s decision retrospectively as he saw the incident.

Hope they do ban him though - with that rap sheet quoted above, he sounds like a proper scumbag.

Off Mattys chest,nothing to see other than that

e56ade680dac71462846cc05346bee5c.jpg

Matty has scored loads with his a**e, and GOD has scored two from a combined distance of six inches. That’s what you want from a striker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom