Away Match Build Up 26/12/2022: L1: Ipswich Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they seem to be giving it the big hot crap on other sites over how many we’ve sold
Who cares though, really @bazzer9461 ?
I’d be as proud of this club and it’s players whether we took 50 or 500 and the days of willy waving about who takes the most fans are on their way out as far as I’m concerned. Loads of reasons, some detailed above, why people would rather spend their hard earned money on other priorities nowadays, especially at this time of year.

Who cares though, really @bazzer9461 ?
I’d be as proud of this club and it’s players whether we took 50 or 500 and the days of willy waving about who takes the most fans are on their way out as far as I’m concerned. Loads of reasons, some detailed above, why people would rather spend their hard earned money on other priorities nowadays, especially at this time of year.
I don’t give to shits about them it’s just nice to read the bull these so called big boys give out.

As @oufc1991 posted.

I'd love it if we went there and beat them in front on such a big home attendance I'd absolutely love it

I don’t give to shits about them it’s just nice to read the bull these so called big boys give out.

As @oufc1991 posted.

I'd love it if we went there and beat them in front on such a big home attendance I'd absolutely love it
After the whining they came out with after last years game there, so would I.

Listen, all this we are only taking 500/ 600 to Ipspiss on boxing day would soon be forgotten when we take 35k+ to Wembley late in May 2023 (we do have form on this lol). However, talking of may it may well be Ipspiss we face as they tumble and we pip 6th place. Now that would be for those Suffolk ponies...'a never ending story'.

COYY'S

Given that our last 8 league matches have ended up in 2 wins and six draws a draw is the most likely, (or a loss to end the run)

Am down with family in Suffolk unfortunately I don’t think I will be able to go. The local paper is saying they have concerns about fitness of their defenders. Definitely need to attack I’m quietly confident surely won’t miss those gilt edge chances again. Bate to score the winner COYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom