09/08/2022 - Carabao Cup: OUFC v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's listed for me. Quick, emigrate.
Yes but from my recollection the games you and us watch there is a time difference by some considerable margin…….so not just getting to see games there in the future compared to us mere mortals in sunny little Oxford.
So we can all book a private airplane and pop over and watch it at yours😉🤣🤣🤣

You are welcome. But you'll have to sleep in the garage. KO is 20:45

That's FA cup. League Cup games are available on ifollow
Cup Matches
Please note, Carabao Cup matches are not eligible for streaming internationally. FA Cup rights – and any decisions on the broadcast or streaming of those games –are fully vested with the FA themselves.

NO iFollow Carabao Cup matches for UK and overseas

All explained here: https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2022/july/ifollow-explained/

dunno if already mentioned above?

for home fans tomorrow night only the top half/ east stand end/part of SSL and East stand are available ( don't know about SSU)

- went and bought my ticket about an hour ago ( and got a 'proper' paper one :) )

according to the chap in the ticket office, it was issues with STs downloaded onto smartphones V Cambridge- the £10 (extra) plastic/ST cards , he said, were problem free

dunno if already mentioned above?

for home fans tomorrow night only the top half/ east stand end/part of SSL and East stand are available ( don't know about SSU)

- went and bought my ticket about an hour ago ( and got a 'proper' paper one :) )

according to the chap in the ticket office, it was issues with STs downloaded onto smartphones V Cambridge- the £10 (extra) plastic/ST cards , he said, were problem free
Do you mean the middle blocks of the East Stand?

And no family section AT ALL is open. Its is the summer holidays, family's might want to go.

What a very odd plan, why is the SSU not open above the SSL?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 9
Cup Matches
Please note, Carabao Cup matches are not eligible for streaming internationally. FA Cup rights – and any decisions on the broadcast or streaming of those games –are fully vested with the FA themselves.

NO iFollow Carabao Cup matches for UK and overseas

All explained here: https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2022/july/ifollow-explained/

Maybe I'm getting confused with the pizza cup then. 😑 radio oxford it is.

Yes but from my recollection the games you and us watch there is a time difference by some considerable margin…….so not just getting to see games there in the future compared to us mere mortals in sunny little Oxford.
So we can all book a private airplane and pop over and watch it at yours😉🤣🤣🤣
Anyone seen @bazzer9461 was heading for Kidlington Airport.

@Malc is now in Panic mode that he'll have to put up with @bazzer9461 and no game to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom