Away Match Build Up 7/12/2021 L1: Doncaster Rovers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Doncaster won't have a bounce after their manager leaving. With a difficult game at MK Dons (where we've never won) it would be great to win tomorrow night.

The weather is going to be awful again so think we'll have to scrap it out.

Hopefully Doncaster won't have a bounce after their manager leaving. With a difficult game at MK Dons (where we've never won) it would be great to win tomorrow night.

The weather is going to be awful again so think we'll have to scrap it out.
That bounce didn’t work on Saturday for them was a case of same old( lost to Mansfield)

Watched the highlights of the Mansfield game - Donny defence was all over the place. If we’re on Burton away form, we will rip them apart.
hope we are back on that form.... and sustain it well into the new year too

While the draws against Ipswich, Rotherham and Sunderland were certainly creditable (away for the first, Covid for the second and a bit of Covid plus being away for the third) and of course there was the win against Fleetwood in the middle of those, that is actually six points from four games. I think we need a win tomorrow to get that total moving again - Saturday at MK is going to be another tough one.
Agreed.
MK have a tough home game against Plymouth on Wednesday night so we'll have an extra days recovery. It might slightly work to our advantage .

Travelling to MK but watching this one on iFollow from the comfort of the Loungers couch.

If the match is played it will not be easy. They will be fighting for their lives and we are still depleted in numbers so a draw will be a good result.

I’m fully expecting us to come away from there with the 3 points

If the match is played it will not be easy. They will be fighting for their lives and we are still depleted in numbers so a draw will be a good result.

Not for me with the fixtures coming up.

We should be looking to bag the 3 points here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom