England charged by Uefa over laser pointer ....

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
No, and it would probably be a bacon if we did.
Schmeichel's 'banterish' comments in the run into the match ( answering the Q is it coming home- which replied has it ever been home - or similar) may have turned up the heat and got a few sizzling

Schmeichel's 'banterish' comments in the run into the match ( answering the Q is it coming home- which replied has it ever been home - or similar) may have turned up the heat and got a few sizzling

Turns out he was wrong although don't blame him under the grilling he was getting from the media. I don't think it was that controversial anyway - I'm sure he's said rasher things.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson's official spokesman - "We don't want fans to be booing teams....We want fans to be showing support and being respectful."
Though BoJo “fully respects the right of those who choose to peacefully protest [boo] and make their feelings known”

He was being asked some dickhead'ish questions by the English press though, reacting with humour rather than doing a "Bale" was a good way of handling it. Why would the Danish players care about football's coming home? the journo then seemed to confuse winning the world cup with winning the Euros. Was an embarrassing press conference for the journo, Schmeichel handled it well.

While UEFA are handing out fines, have they concluded their investigation over the monkey chants and homophobic abuse during Hungary's matches?

Sadly, there are emotional and intellectual retards still living in the neanderthal age who somehow have the nous to get tickets for Wembley. Incidentally, how were tickets for the final sold? Anyone know anyone whose going?

I looked at this from a slightly different perspective. A Swedish fan directed the laser at the keeper hoping that Kane would see it & be put off the pen. proof of this is the fact it almost worked.

I checked the Wembley cctv and the light source was from him lol. Don't know how they can fine England when it could of been anyone in the neutral area of the crowd.

Attachments

• yoda-lightsaber-temple-57153c4a3df78c3fa2fa549c.jpeg.jpg
    yoda-lightsaber-temple-57153c4a3df78c3fa2fa549c.jpeg.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 5
Seemingly there is an issue with some England fans who use the veneer of football and often travelling abroad to believe that they can be as obnoxious as they like. It’s not all of course but headlines like this from 2018 suggests an anti-social, yobbish attitude will follow them around.

It’s nothing to be proud of. If acting like an a**e when a guest in someone else’s country is your thing, I’d rather you didn’t attach to the England team. Sing up, enjoy a beer and support your team. Throwing other peoples belongings in the canal or starting fights with locals and police is not support for them.

Back
Top Bottom