Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

Perhaps he wants to join a progressive club with ambition, and not Join a club looking to stagnate in Lge 1.

If the board fund his wages that'll be a serious investment and a
We will not be signing anyone because the board have no faith in the manager. I know this to be true because someone else wrote the same thing on this forum. I would just give up all hope if I were you
Perhaps he wants to join a progressive club with ambition, and not Join a club looking to stagnate in Lge 1.
We are the ones who may well stagnate in mid table unless the board allow kr to bring in the 4 players needed. Why ae we always last to the table??

Defoe will be a great second option to Taylor and allow some rotation. Especially in a game where we are creating chances.

However i think Defoe signing is far more impressive from a non-playing point of view.
His experience will be fantastic to have around the dressing room and even better if he stays on to coach longer term.

He's 39 so doubt he's looking at long term vision or anything like that!

Jack Stretton anyone? - Promising young striker at Derby, could we tempt him?

Would fall into the traditional category of Sunderland signings ie players demanding 3x more money to move to that s**t hole

Back
Top Bottom