Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

Just seems a bit strange we were in talks with him and someone drew up a contract. Unless of course Tiger agreed and the takeover completed in the mean time and the new chairman (not tiger) decided the deal wasn't right but I would of thought all were involved with transfers already.
I hope that's not the case. I'd hope Karl knows exactly who holds the purse strings and how much he's got to play with. That scenario would be scary and a waste of time for everyone.

Could potentially bring us over FFP on wages and mean we don’t sign a centre mid and a centre back. Personally think it’s a huge gamble and glad someone saw sense to not sign it off.

FFP rules are relaxed this season due to Covid I believe. So if it was a deal till end of the season I don’t think it would matter?

Could potentially bring us over FFP on wages and mean we don’t sign a centre mid and a centre back. Personally think it’s a huge gamble and glad someone saw sense to not sign it off.

Signing defoe on 6k a week wouldn't put us over FFP and stop us signing anyone else. It must be that one of the board didn't think the move was a gamble worth taking.

The Defoe rumour doesn't make sense to me.. If the board are serious about us getting promoted, 6k a week for a goalscorer who could help us get at playoff spot seems rather short sighted.

Its not like its a long term deal, 3 months.
yep 72000 quid, no transfer fee doesnt seem that much.

Back
Top Bottom