Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Wright's shoulder.

Hold on, no, that's the other way round. Sorry.
I once saw Jake Wright at Rosenblatt swimming pool. I asked him how tall he was and without answering he swam to the deep end and stood up with his head above the water.

I looked on, perplexed.

'You're on tiptoes' I shouted to him.

'This pool has a depth of two metres,' he replied, pointing to the sign that said 'This pool has a depth of two metres.'

To this day, I've since been trying to find out how big his feet were. Unfortunately they don't have that kind of information on stat sites.

I once saw Jake Wright at Rosenblatt swimming pool. I asked him how tall he was and without answering he swam to the deep end and stood up with his head above the water.

I looked on, perplexed.

'You're on tiptoes' I shouted to him.

'This pool has a depth of two metres,' he replied, pointing to the sign that said 'This pool has a depth of two metres.'

To this day, I've since been trying to find out how big his feet were. Unfortunately they don't have that kind of information on stat sites.
He was probably standing on someone

I tried asking ChatGPT what striker(s) which should be taking on in this transfer window. The out of date access to information hasn't helped:

League One:

1. Jonson Clarke-Harris (Peterborough United) - Known for his goalscoring ability and physical presence.
  2. Charlie Wyke (Sunderland) - A reliable goalscorer with a good scoring record.
  3. Siriki Dembélé (Peterborough United) - A dynamic forward who can also provide assists.
League Two:

1. Eoin Doyle (Bolton Wanderers) - A prolific goalscorer who has consistently performed well.
  2. Matt Jay (Exeter City) - Known for his versatility and ability to score and create goals.
  3. Danny Johnson (Leyton Orient) - A goalscorer who has been impressive in League Two.
Charlie wyke is at Wigan. Been struggling with heart issue leave him alone

Joe Taylor and Marriott are both cup-tied. Clever answer from Des to throw some off the scent, but neither can play. Doesn't mean they're not going to be announced..
Certainly did think that, lets hope for something. It does give the chance for an announcement tomorrow as well, without rushing for registration.

Think he left around the same time LBS leaving was announced. Not sure if there was a connection somewhere there!

25/06/21 - LBS promoted to First Team involvement.
10/07/21 - UTO registers and immediately begins leaking First Team info.

01/05/23 - UTO's last post.
17/05/23 - LBS departure confirmed.

LBS days involved with First Team - 691.
UTO's presence on this forum - 660 (perfectly contained within those 691).

25/06/21 - LBS promoted to First Team involvement.
10/07/21 - UTO registers and immediately begins leaking First Team info.

01/05/23 - UTO's last post.
17/05/23 - LBS departure confirmed.

LBS days involved with First Team - 691.
UTO's presence on this forum - 660 (perfectly contained within those 691).
I wonder what the initials UTO stood for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom