09/08/2022 - Carabao Cup: OUFC v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodin isnt a sole striker and golding isnt a right back by nature and only 17. What was needed tonight was a team capable of giving Swansea a game, in readiness for a tough game Saturday.

What is McGinty doing he's Dodgy as f**k I hold my hands up and say he should NOT be anywhere near the 1st team

If kr ever needed convincing that we need experience and quality adding to the back and up front that half was it.

Early days... First appearance!
Shouldn't be playing in this game, ease him in with the Pizza Trophy games. Feel like Karl's gotten giddy after the Goodrham goal instead of thinking what's best for the player.

Well these are the type of teams that we want to face week in week out in the championship, and I have to say we are miles off. Lost easily to West Brom, Coventry, and now Swansea 2-0 up. Can’t see us getting back in to this, and to be fair I’d rather we focus on the league, because that’s what the owners want, and to go up, you need to stay away from fixture pile ups. It causes fatigue, injuries and suspensions.

League and a decent FA Cup run will do me this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom